Forgotten Hope 2 > Suggestions

Tanks; View, Respawn Time, Crew and Damage

<< < (6/6)

DLFReporter:

--- Quote from: Mokusaku on 31-03-2009, 13:03:36 ---And now that there is also talk about 2 pounders vs panzers. Is it a feature that 2 pounder can damage Panzer 3 Late frontally but Early model is impervious to damage from the front?

--- End quote ---

If it is reproducible, then please post this as a bug, not as a question. thx

Stevo:

--- Quote from: Cadyshack on 31-03-2009, 01:03:14 ---Now, if you are saying Axis get less, but better tanks (Tiger), then historical accuracy with numbers comes more into view.

--- End quote ---

That's pretty much what I was getting at.

The battle of Quantity vs. Quality. Quantity usually comes out on top in the end. If you provide the right logistics then 'authenticity' would come out on top. All this push to be accurate by the developers and to leave out such an important part is rather silly. What next? Johnson Rifles to Canadian units? ... oh wait...  :-X

DLFReporter:

--- Quote from: Stevo on 01-04-2009, 06:04:23 ---That's pretty much what I was getting at.

The battle of Quantity vs. Quality. Quantity usually comes out on top in the end. If you provide the right logistics then 'authenticity' would come out on top. All this push to be accurate by the developers and to leave out such an important part is rather silly. What next? Johnson Rifles to Canadian units? ... oh wait...  :-X

--- End quote ---

The devs only push to be as accurate as possible without the gameplay being a bitch for one team.
So I highly doubt your idea will make it into the mod.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version