Author Topic: FH 2.3 SP known errors & bot erronous behavior  (Read 14018 times)

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: FH 2.3 SP known errors & bot erronous behavior
« Reply #90 on: 22-11-2010, 18:11:57 »
Ok, a few more

The British Crusader AA and the American quad-50 for some reason don't see themselves as AA guns but infantry cannons. Perhaps if they shared code with the flakpanzer this would change, as that one is deadly both ways

Also, the wespe uses code from either the marder of something similar. Perhaps switching its HE and AP round position (Requires a _ai version) should fix that

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 24-11-2010, 08:11:19 »
oh right. Was not ready in time for 2.3. You need to DL Remick_04's fixes for some maps, listed here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/djfvypp7pzutmhw/2.3SP_fixed_files.rar

for next time, note that all these are listed here: http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=6539.0

Then once that's in, apply Void's ESAI map strategy

I did note something though,
After the Tommies capture all the bases on Lebisey, I kept getting commander spam to defend the chateau and the town. I didn't edit out the Olympus issue from Remick's files first, but I thought Void's own would replace them. Did I leave something out, or is this an issue with the current Void Lebisey strategy?

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 24-11-2010, 10:11:29 »
Don't recall any CO spam on Lebisey, but I'll give it a go and see if I get any.

I can't remember what the Olympus file was, but if it was Strategies.ai or StrategicAreas.ai, Void's files should've overwritten it... :-\

Offline Void

• AI Dev
    • View Profile
    • ESAI at Moddb
« Reply #93 on: 25-11-2010, 23:11:47 »
After the Tommies capture all the bases on Lebisey, I kept getting commander spam to defend the chateau and the town. I didn't edit out the Olympus issue from Remick's files first, but I thought Void's own would replace them. Did I leave something out, or is this an issue with the current Void Lebisey strategy?

Let me check something, I'll be right back...

Right then. That behavior is intentional Djinn. After all cappable flags are taken by the Allies in Lebisey, the SAI is coded to order a defense on "3rd Company Command Post" and "Lebisey Headquarters". So if it is spam, it is spam by design.

If you are only getting a few orders to defend those flags that is one thing, but if you are truly getting spammed (esp. if the CO keeps switching between the flag it wants you to defend) then I have some adjustments to make. Post more details about it over in the ESAI thread, and I will see if I need to make any changes.

It's not a bug, it's a feature...