Operation Lüttich
Operation Totalize
Point du Hoc
Port en Bessin
Purple Heart Lane
Ramelle-Neuville
St-Lo Breakthrough
Villers Bocage

Author Topic: Ts4EVER's favourite map poll, 2.3 edition  (Read 8704 times)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Ts4EVER's favourite map poll, 2.3 edition
« Reply #60 on: 06-12-2010, 11:12:53 »
I just noticed I never wrote which maps I voted for...

Siege of Giarabub: Because it is fast paced fun that works everytime. While there are some design issues (dead ends and stuff) it is a very enjoyable infantry map. Italians is a plus, too.

The Battle for Sfakia: Pure classic awesomeness. Beautiful map in a fresh scenario, pretty balanced and interesting everytime. I remember it used to top these polls back in the african days.

Purple Heart Lane: I think this is one of the maps where the team with the most team play will always win. Well thought out with lots of flanking routes and long range combat. the longer ranges work better than close combat in FH2 imo.

St Lo Breakthrough: This map won by a landslide. Part of that is probably the after patch hype (last time PeB did very well for example) but I think the maps deserves it. Again, the focus on long range combat makes it more interesting and I also like the relative scarceness of tanks and transports.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Ts4EVER's favourite map poll, 2.3 edition
« Reply #61 on: 06-12-2010, 20:12:59 »
I just noticed that Sidi Rezegh is 6th Africa map when counting votes (OK, together with some others like Supercharge), which makes me feel happy. It should be played more often, though. I think it deserves that, with these results ;)