Author Topic: 'Exploit' question  (Read 4449 times)

Offline Gotkai

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: 'Exploit' question
« Reply #30 on: 28-07-2012, 03:07:59 »
Do you know what tactic mean?

Offline kingtiger1891

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 28-07-2012, 04:07:07 »
Imo if the game allows you to do something then you can just do it. So whether it's Kubel-faust, Willy-zooka, WASP tank hunter, 1 degree top armor shooting, if the game physic allows you to do so, why not? I may not like it but as long as it's there I'll use it.

But the vehicle reverse had been quite annoying really, you can't reverse sometimes and have to turn 180 degree and face the enemy with you ass.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 28-07-2012, 12:07:00 »
Damn, Sheik is really sore about this one.

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 28-07-2012, 12:07:12 »
If you in a Panther ON OP COBRA let a Greyhound approach you, you have some serious problems, since the map is wide open, your tank will 1shot a Greyhound and it takes about 5 shots to kill your Panther in the arse.

He got close to you and used his speed and maneuver advantage over your big gun and armor.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Steel_Lion_FIN

• Mostly drunk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 28-07-2012, 12:07:08 »
I don't see how this is an exploit, it's an example on how to utilize your vehicle to it's full potential (and beyond).

It also shows what happens when you don't use your tank to it's full potential. If you noticed that the turret isn't moving fast enough of course you should have turned the hull as well to compensate.
I'd rather play Kimble with my ass!

Offline F.E.Glöckner

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 28-07-2012, 12:07:38 »
Shitty, i don't ram your Tank with my Kubel  ;D I drive behind you, get out and throw my 3kg package full of Love on your Tank, then i get back in the Kubel, blow the horn and drive away. Its kind of buggy that the Killmessage says that i killed you with the Kubel, haha. And then i drive circles around your destroyed Tank and blow the Horn  :P

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 28-07-2012, 12:07:53 »
If this game is supposed to simulate reality, then let's maybe do so. If it's supposed to be Fh 1 arcade advanced then fine but enough of the crap about balance this, nerf that and pray that it all works out in the end.
I don't believe FH2 is supposed to simulate reality.
You're supposed to have fun in a historically accurate setting.

The argument "they weren't used like that in real life!" is invalid, as this is a game. You should be able to play it your way.
Perfect balance, now where's the fun in that?
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 28-07-2012, 13:07:04 »
First of all, sorry to Sheik, as I said I missed the kill message and assumed from how vocal you were and the vague assurances of squad mates it was you in the Panther. My mistake. Accusation is a strong word to throw at me for that, but I was in the wrong. Clearly, clearly, I didn't start this thread to have a go at you. And about tanks not being able to reverse, that was a problem that I feel has gotten worse since the patch and needs to be changed. Total bullshit.

Apart from that, I can't add anything right now others haven't already said, other than that I really wish someone had recorded this incident and stuck it on Youtube.
« Last Edit: 28-07-2012, 13:07:28 by Andrew »
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline pureperversions

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 29-07-2012, 14:07:05 »
isnt that what light tanks should be used for circling a weaker enemy if they cant win a slug fest, hell that tactics been used for centurys by various forces

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 29-07-2012, 18:07:09 »
"Speed is the essence of war. Take advantage of the enemy's unpreparedness; travel by unexpected routes and strike him where he has taken no precautions."

-Sun Tzu

Using the strength of a vehicle to one's advantage is a COMPLETELY valid tactic. Whiners gonna whine.

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline TASSER

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 29-07-2012, 18:07:48 »
"Speed is the essence of war. Take advantage of the enemy's unpreparedness; travel by unexpected routes and strike him where he has taken no precautions."

-Sun Tzu

Using the strength of a vehicle to one's advantage is a COMPLETELY valid tactic. Whiners gonna whine.

Wow, owned. Tzuooled, if you will... (As opposed to "Schooled." Heh heh heh  ;))
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! –ping       <3

Offline hyperanthropos

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 29-07-2012, 19:07:59 »
This
Shitty, i don't ram your Tank with my Kubel  ;D I drive behind you, get out and throw my 3kg package full of Love on your Tank, then i get back in the Kubel, blow the horn and drive away. Its kind of buggy that the Killmessage says that i killed you with the Kubel, haha. And then i drive circles around your destroyed Tank and blow the Horn  :P
+ this
Yeah, Glöcki. Like your awesome tactic to drive the Kubel into the backside of a tank and blowing it up by this. This is defenetely an exploit, because you are using a bug. I don't know whether the WASP was designed to blow up tanks, but I gues not. I believe that it could have worked in RL, so I see no bug using in terms of the WASP. But I defenetly never heard of german soldiers ramming enemy tanks with the Kübel ;D

I am laughing so hard!!! Killing a tank by ramming it with Kübel of course, Glöckchen would die every time he does that and he never does, I mean the tacic is not like super obvious, but for an experianced player!?
You made my day, but I want to 1hit1kill tanks with my Kübel now!!!
« Last Edit: 29-07-2012, 19:07:35 by hyperanthropos »

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 29-07-2012, 19:07:30 »
That bug with the killmessages is nice though, on Hyacinth you can use smines to get kills with the Italian spotlight ;)