Author Topic: Whats your Job in Reallife?  (Read 9781 times)

Offline Toddel

• Administrator
  • Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!!
    • View Profile
Whats your Job in Reallife?
« on: 06-08-2010, 07:08:16 »
I just had the idea to know more about our Players. Tell me what you do for living.

I for myself work as Carpenter in a Broadcast Company which build everything for Audience from TV Sets (Shows/Telenovela) over Broadcastfurnitures to Musical-Theatre Set.

I do a lot of creative Work here and enjoy very much to develop the Craziest Ideas of Designers.  ;D

Offline Kading

• View Profile
Re: Whats your Job in Reallife?
« Reply #1 on: 06-08-2010, 07:08:23 »
Obvious answer: you could spend more time in the forums talking to us instead of trying to make up for it by posting random questions about our personal life, Dad...
Break your picks and crack your spades! Dig deep if you want to live!

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06-08-2010, 07:08:27 »
I work at old navy and fold clothes poorly

Offline Hockeywarrior

• One of the superior 5-digit numbers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06-08-2010, 07:08:20 »
*sigh*

I work as a sales associate at a shoe store called Famous Footwear ... not my favorite thing to do but it pays the bills, and it certainly is not my intention to have a career in retail. *shivers*

I'm actually majoring in music performance and arts business management so hopefully soon I can get a job in that vein -- in other words something I actually want to do.

I just got commissioned to arrange some music for a friend of mine that runs a brass band in South Carolina, so I guess I'm unofficially a composer/arranger-for-hire lol.

Check out my Red Orchestra, FH2, and shooting videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQK9lbdAEi9mAM5iGfHoeyA

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06-08-2010, 07:08:26 »
I'm a student and currently am unemployed.  However, hopefully in 2-3 years, whenever I get my BA and my Master of History, I'll be able to start teaching at a 2 year community college, then eventually get my PhD and teach at a university.

Offline FlyGuy45

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06-08-2010, 07:08:14 »
Engineering student at WPI (With Caddyshack! :D).

Offline hankypanky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06-08-2010, 08:08:16 »
Was a community organizer in Chicago but  I quit  :-\  Mudra congrats on the bright future! I can see that profession suiting you well.
My ingame name is [PUG]mr.hanky1945

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06-08-2010, 08:08:29 »
Satellite Systems Engineer here.
Atm I'm designing the basic layout and power budgets for new satellite platforms.
Not much else to say, but that it is my dream job, as space and Sci-Fi have been my hobbies since childhood. ;D
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06-08-2010, 08:08:46 »
I would tell you, but unfortunatly... then..i'd have to kill you all... :-\

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06-08-2010, 08:08:08 »
CIA agent who poses as a rich young man owning a remote mansion that only accessible by SUV?  ;D

I engineer and fix manufacturing/process systems.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06-08-2010, 08:08:34 »
CIA agent who poses as a rich young man owning a remote mansion that only accessible by SUV?  ;D

I engineer and fix manufacturing/process systems.
Good one, but not quite.  ;) By the way, I need the SUV for my summer home, not my mansion.. I go there in my Ferrari.. (just kidding). I don't have a Ferrari or a mansion.  :(

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06-08-2010, 09:08:01 »
I sit on my ass and occasionally do yardwork for the neighbors. Such is the life of a 16 year old until next year when I get a job. :|

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06-08-2010, 09:08:03 »
Broke and unemployed. Was recently done with college, degree in computer science. Worked briefly with a game development company (casual and mobile games) but fell out due to creative differences. Figured I regret having done computer science ( I wince @ the thought of code). So I'm currently trying to figure out What I want to do: something with art or writing most likely. Trying to enhance myself in both till then.

Offline Alakazou

• FHer from the beginning
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06-08-2010, 09:08:40 »
I work in a Supermarket during my studies. But I want to be an archaeologist, I will try to reach a Ph.D and teach at the university. I want to specialize myself in violence. I know it's sound weird, but violence leave mark on archeaological artefacts. Maybe war will be the subject or cannibalism. I really don't know, but I'm sure, it will be about violence.
« Last Edit: 06-08-2010, 09:08:13 by Alakazou »

Priestdk

« Reply #14 on: 06-08-2010, 09:08:55 »
I whas in the danish 7th Artillery batalion for 2 years (wile there i became a sergant) if you can call that a job but it whas my first job after my education.(I voulenteerd for a trip to former yugoslavia when the conflickt whas going strong there)
Now im a department excecutive(im in charge of 5 people so to speak) in a company witch suplys everything trucksdrivers need to make there work easyer, like paycheck papers / cellphones / navigation systems / and alot off different leagal formulars they need if they driver out of Denmark and into other countries and mutch mutch more. And i got this job right after i whas done in the army, and have been here around 11 years, i whas just reasontly apointed head of my department though.