Author Topic: Attacks on Paris 14/11/2015  (Read 3661 times)

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
Re: Attacks on Paris 14/11/2015
« Reply #30 on: 16-11-2015, 16:11:47 »
And who cares, Mudzin? Really. If it is meant to be shown off, who is going to look at it in awe at your entire instruments of death that you possess by using all those tax money from your puny economy?

All third-world nations are busy doing that, teaching it to the kids, telling the backward-minded people that it is "positive" and "morally sound".

Nobody remembers Casimir III the Great who protected the Jews. Everybody remembers Napoleon who kill thousands to realise his ambition. In today's world, nobody can be coerced into admiring a nation by having an extravagant display of force, how much death they could cause, how we should be fearful (and helplessly hateful) towards them. We were taught to remember our "great people" who murdered people of other nations. It was all blood, peril, and murder we celebrate. Everybody complained about violence in media, yet this was okay. And you criticise some religious fanatics for glorifying violence?

I began to question, what separates the people of Europe & North America from the rest of the world? Surely it isn't money. Because China, Korea, and Japan has money. But they don't get it, probably yet.

A proper first or second world nation displays positive modern nationalism by showing how much its people love their country. With all of its pomps and circumstances, the Brits wins my heart. Hands down. No guns, no uniforms, no need for massive rehearsal taxing the people, no need for posing for the camera. Just regular several grand quid-paying audience who probably put all of their savings so they can rhyme with the others "...Make Thee Mightier Yet!"

I admire death-defying positive courage, like those football fans singing "La Marseillaise" together in the exit hallway in the wake of terror. You can see immigrants, black people, all singing their anthems defiantly. It worth much more than goose-stepping parade, nuclear ICBM-touting 10,000 men parade People's Republic of China, Korea, or other backward nations are proudly pulling. The obviously fake-rehearsed-smile of the audiences made for TV doesn't cut it, only for the regimes and people who pay for it. And denying, erasing your record book won't make me admire your nation even more. Nobody expect someone to be 100% perfect, blemish-free. To see people genuinely holding hand with his fellows, immigrants or native born, for common bond they share, makes me want to join them, celebrating their national identity they proudly uphold even in difficult moments.

This is why some people want to emigrate to your country.
« Last Edit: 16-11-2015, 16:11:36 by Zoologic »

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 16-11-2015, 18:11:16 »
Let's keep this on topic, folks, or I would have to move your posts!
« Last Edit: 16-11-2015, 18:11:05 by Roughbeak »

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 16-11-2015, 20:11:22 »
Cool... You have more movies based on "historical facts"? Anyway Nazists didn't kill in the name of God. And this comparision for XX century is quite false taking the fact that we had two World Wars in that period in Europe... Anyway, I don't care - Western Europe countries are already lost...
I said "if you don't have time to read books", but of course you leave that out again. It's quite typical of your replies: you pick one thing out of ten (probably because you can't argue on the other nine) and then start nitpicking on it. So, I'll happily leave you in your not so lost conservative Poland which apparently needs a dictatorship and can survive on it's own without any contact with the outside world. I hope you enjoy life in fantasyland!

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 16-11-2015, 21:11:49 »
I understand the revenge feeling. But I do not agree with the "We are at war" George Bush attitude solution against IS will make anything better
Putting troops on the ground in Syria is now closer, but maybe the nest will just spread out

What EU need! is more jobs, too make the "not getting pussy guys" a little more happy and make them stay away from Negative preaching, Hooliganism, Adrenaline war rush etc.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 16-11-2015, 21:11:46 »
I understand the revenge feeling. But I do not agree with the "We are at war" George Bush attitude solution against IS will make anything better
Putting troops on the ground in Syria is now closer, but maybe the nest will just spread out

What EU need! is more jobs, too make the "not getting pussy guys" a little more happy and make them stay away from Negative preaching, Hooliganism, Adrenaline war rush etc.
Agreed. I'm almost sure that the nest will spread out. And I wonder who will try to put troops on the ground. Obama won't, he doesn't want to go to war in his last year. Putin? I think he has his hands full with Ukraine and other former Soviet republics. EU doesn't have the power. So I think boots on the ground is still pretty far away. Especially since there are several attacks being prevented each year, which gives the security services a reason to have some self confidence.

More jobs in EU would be nice, though :)

Offline Mudzin

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 16-11-2015, 22:11:06 »
More jobs for who? I hope you don't mean for muslims...

Offline Khaine

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 16-11-2015, 23:11:19 »
Agreed. I'm almost sure that the nest will spread out. And I wonder who will try to put troops on the ground. Obama won't, he doesn't want to go to war in his last year. Putin? I think he has his hands full with Ukraine and other former Soviet republics. EU doesn't have the power. So I think boots on the ground is still pretty far away. Especially since there are several attacks being prevented each year, which gives the security services a reason to have some self confidence.

More jobs in EU would be nice, though :)

You forgot about the two regional powers which are Saudi Arabia and Iran, ISIS is their common ennemy and it would be in their best interest to take them out. They are not best friends at all, but you can say the same about US and Russia, and yet the cooperation could increase between the latters.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 17-11-2015, 00:11:00 »
You forgot about the two regional powers which are Saudi Arabia and Iran, ISIS is their common ennemy and it would be in their best interest to take them out. They are not best friends at all, but you can say the same about US and Russia, and yet the cooperation could increase between the latters.
That's a possibility indeed, but since they both don't have a past with foreign interventions, I still doubt that they will do it. Syria and Iraq will loathe Arab intervention and the Arab League will have to do much work to restore a working order.

For the best qualified people, muslim or not. You have no trouble being utterly racist, I see.
« Last Edit: 17-11-2015, 00:11:24 by Slayer »

Offline Mudzin

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 17-11-2015, 13:11:54 »
For the best qualified people, muslim or not. You have no trouble being utterly racist, I see.

Yeah, so If some guy (muslim) from dirty shithole somewhere in the 3rd world will take your job, it will be ok for you?

Offline Sander93

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 17-11-2015, 13:11:13 »
Yeah, so If some guy (muslim) from dirty shithole somewhere in the 3rd world will take your job, it will be ok for you?

If someone like that takes your job, you're doing something wrong.

Offline Mudzin

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 17-11-2015, 17:11:23 »

No, he simply can demand less money...

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 17-11-2015, 18:11:39 »

No, he simply can demand less money...

In that case your beef is not with him, but with capitalism. Also, you're banned.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 17-11-2015, 21:11:30 »
Saw a nice video from an Aussie news thingy.

found it:
https://youtu.be/dmKpm_9BtHc

If you are a believer do as Jesus said. Turn the other cheek and help the immigrants rather than help ISIS by chasing them away.

Still i would personally love to see each and every single one of those monkeys from ISIS killed.

Offline Erwin

• Admin of CMP-Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Collaborative Multiplayer Gaming
« Reply #43 on: 18-11-2015, 16:11:50 »
Still i would personally love to see each and every single one of those monkeys from ISIS killed.

Hard to do in European justice system. Remember the guy who killed 77 kids?
- It's still up!
- No it ain't.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 18-11-2015, 19:11:36 »
It is hard to define who is truly ISIS. Since these group barely exist beyond its inner organisation. They inspire wannabes, and stuff like this makes it easier for them:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34785357?SThisFB

Yes, converts are the easiest target, but not necessarily "radicalised". You may observe your friend now withdraw from specifically sensible secular lifestyle over religious-enforced dogma (not necessarily the better aspect of it). Some people in the West regarded this as "early sign" of radicalisation. But actually it is more than that. As long as they don't show tendency to believe in violence and extreme conviction in his belief (as shown by some members here), they are not dangerous.