Author Topic: I went on the internet and I found this v2.0 - Joke Harder  (Read 457662 times)

Offline luftwaffe.be

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: I went on the internet and I found this v2.0 - Joke Harder
« Reply #1425 on: 04-07-2012, 19:07:14 »
I always knew dr phill was a pervert ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7VTl-5LbBs

Offline RommelBr

• View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: 04-07-2012, 20:07:20 »
   Found this Company of Heroes 2 Debut Trailer on youtube. It seems true to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIOSHnt47VY

Offline Steel_Lion_FIN

• Mostly drunk.
    • View Profile
I'd rather play Kimble with my ass!

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: 04-07-2012, 23:07:12 »
I can't post.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: 04-07-2012, 23:07:54 »
Dont use urls and question marks in your post, Lightning.

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: 04-07-2012, 23:07:07 »
Found this Company of Heroes 2 Debut Trailer on youtube. It seems true to me.
"In 1944 more than 160 000 allied soldiers stormed Europe... 2000 of them never made it home".

What the flying fuck? 2000? Seriously. What? Am I going mental? Did he say 2000?

Dont use urls and question marks in your post, Lightning.
Thanks.

Biiviz

« Reply #1431 on: 04-07-2012, 23:07:48 »
What? He really said that? I thought that was just my mind playing tricks on me.

I also wonder what they have to say about the glorious and brave Russian attack on a neutral country on their north-western border.

Offline Capten_C

• Well well well well well well well
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
LEGENDARY FORGOTTEN HOPE 2 ROUNDS!!! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xtJF9fL1YI

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: 05-07-2012, 00:07:25 »
I really don't like when games and shows and such try to place the Russians as the "good guys."  They were bad guys just like the Nazis, only they were on the good side.  I would not call placing all of eastern europe under a tyrannical yoke that kills millions over it's history "good."

Offline Pascucci the Whiner

• View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: 05-07-2012, 00:07:33 »
I really don't like when games and shows and such try to place the Russians as the "good guys."  They were bad guys just like the Nazis, only they were on the good side.  I would not call placing all of eastern europe under a tyrannical yoke that kills millions over it's history "good."

Of course Russia wasn't "good" but I'd certainly consider them better than Germany. Most Russian soldiers fought to defend their nation at least, they may have committed many terrible crimes, but in the end everything that happened can and should be blamed on Germany. Germany invaded Russia, yes Russia quite possibly would have invaded Europe anyway and probably intended on gaining more ground, but either way German enabled Russia to do what they did. Russian warcrimes were not justified, but had Germany not invaded Russia those that happened outside of Russia with the exception of those that happened in Finland and Poland in 1939 very well may not have happened and had German won, I'm quite sure the fate of those countries in Eastern Europe would have made what the Russians did to them look good. But yeah, calling them the good guys is retarded never the less.

Offline SiCaRiO

• View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: 05-07-2012, 01:07:39 »

but but but, not all the soldiers were like dat!

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: 05-07-2012, 01:07:17 »
Course, and neither were all German soldiers.  But that doesn't excuse Germany itself ;)

And, in the end, the Russians killed a lot more civilians than the Germans did, just they did so by starvation and random execution than industrialized genocide.  Though I would agree that, had the Germans won, basically the entire slavic people would have been killed or enslaved.

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: 05-07-2012, 02:07:41 »
And, in the end, the Russians killed a lot more civilians than the Germans did, just they did so by starvation and random execution than industrialized genocide.
Though the order or not-disallowing of organized mass rapes - beginning from "liberated" Soviet territory - was not exactly according to Geneva Conventions either.

Nor was sending "partisans" to attack Finnish civilian villages far behind the lines (in a territory that never had been under Soviet control, hence the quotation marks) and forging after-action reports to show how the "partisans" had destroyed entire battallions, sabotaged airfields, blown up munitions factories, etc.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: 05-07-2012, 04:07:12 »
Quite quite.  Plus the organized mass rapes of Germans, Poles, Hungarians, Romanians, etc....  And there was some small scale genocide against Germans in Prussia and Poles in the Lvov area (since Lvov was set to become part of the Ukraine, but had a rather significant Polish majority).

Offline Wasntmenl

• FHT Mapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: 05-07-2012, 13:07:39 »
This thread is getting increasingly funny  :-X