Author Topic: Seeking a Server Owner Willing to run HTroop v1.0b81 on their server  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Professor_Smith

• View Profile
Hello,
     Most of you know me by now.  My name is Joshua Hales (known as Professor Smith in the various Bf1942 Forums, and as Grand Admiral on the various Bf1942 Servers - in which I have frequented and performed my duties as a serious and supportive fellow soldier).  I am seeking a server owner that is willing to place my (not so mini) mini-mod, HTroop v1.0b81 on their gaming server.  I guarantee that you will have players.  There are many that have downloaded and installed HTroop, but are just waiting for me to place it on a server, so that they can play.  I even game Bf1942 mod reviewers on standby, waiting for an HTroop server to go up, so that they can livestream as they play and review it (which will also bring players to your server).  It is a lot to download and install, but if you think about it, a lot of the mods HTroop requires to run, are mods that you yourselves area already running on your servers (such as Road to Rome, Secret Weapons of WWII, Forgotten Hope, Desert Combat, and more).  So installing a few extra smaller mods and then a larger one (HTroop v1.0b81), wouldn't be much wast of hd space.
     If you are truly interested in running an HTroop server (and promise that you won't change the mod - i.e. server side modding it, so that players can't enter uncapturable bases, or changing the game mechanics, etc.), please contact me by replying to this post or PMing me.
     To download HTroop and all its required mods, please visit (and register for if you do not yet have an activated account):  htroop.mricesolutions.com

Thank You,

Joshua Hales
Professor Smith
Lets make war games, not war.

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Might wanna throw this on the Pixel Fighter forums. They're the only active FH1 server afaik.

FHSW forums might be good too. But it's all in (Japanese?)

Offline Professor_Smith

• View Profile
Thank You
Lets make war games, not war.