Author Topic: FH2 online etiquette  (Read 14327 times)

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: FH2 online etiquette
« Reply #105 on: 30-03-2012, 03:03:01 »
On a sidenote: what does the nationality of a person have to do with this discussion? In an online etiquette thread?  ::)
"A tpical Pole" is a phrase that should be deleted in this forum by the moderators and it is obviously meant to be in a negative way. You can argue with real facts and not with the nationality of a person. It just sounds very rude and racistic. And even supporting people to hop on that train is a no-go for a public forum. It doesn't matter whether you are polish and make a joke about your own country. A guy who joins the forum for the first time reads this shit and doesn't know where you come from and then guess what ...

Kwiot is well known for his flaming and calling players cheaters, but please keep the discussion clean. And to make the experience dependend on the rank of several players and the provided ranking is a big mistake and I ask myself what do you expect of a game. Interested and excited newbies can be much better team players than the hardcore gamers and in this case the server and provided ranking are simply equal. So please, stop this bitching finaly.

@ The problems of the BF2 engine: what you see on your own screen and what happens on the screen of other players are two different things. Though some players seem to be a bit over the top in some situations. I won't call any names here until I am not 100% sure.
« Last Edit: 30-03-2012, 03:03:57 by 5hitm4k3r »

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 30-03-2012, 12:03:57 »
I have some experience with ajappat and Dazzlayer:
@ajappat:
2 situations:
- 1st: we both spotted each other at the same time, distance ~50m and what?! i got head shot from smg before i managed to click right mouse button - wtf?
- 2nd we were running to each other between houses (we didn't know about it), he jumped out from corner fast and he passed me... Everything happened in a blink of eye... Result - i was somehow shot....

Dazzlayer:
I was shooting from church tower at St. Lo map (from a smalll window). Dazzlayer was running like headless chicken along the road, when I wanted aim at him, he suddendly stopped and shot me.... Everything lasted in a blink of an eye... Later, I went to his position and I couldn't state if there was enemy in this window - from that perspective I could see only a small black pixel... So sorry, but even if he had noticed me there, it would have taken much longer to aim than 0.5 of second....

Simply, when I see obvious cheater, I simply quit playing....

Kiwot, even if I only played very few on HSLAN I could tell aja and daz are not cheating. A cheater cannot be ambushed, stalked, or mined. I often could point my gun at them first (experienced player like me usually have good idea about enemy presence and therefore could predict where enemies are coming from) but is not skillful enough to hit with one shot like they could do to me.

They are just good players with a bit of luck to help when it is long range SMG headshot. This reminds me of the old days in 2.0 when I was in my OP pzIII... pity tanks got nerfed after 2.0 (good thing actually for most people :P)

you are gonna cry when you see one "cheater" I met. In Aberdeen, only 3 players, two in my side, one other side. The guy in the other side use a 25 pounder, me and my teammate run around the battlefield like fleeing rats when HE shells exploding next to us constantly. He even scored a direct hit on my teammate's moving halftrack in the middle of nowhere (basically I don't dare to stop for a second because that means certain death to my tank). But come on, what kind of cheat program would allow you do hit people like that? (OK, even if he has map hack whatever but man! to aim a howitzer like that beyond visual range is like god skill).

There is a Chinese saying: "there is always a taller mountain", yes, there is always going to be someone more skilled in something than you, there is always something beyond your imagination.

Offline Ciupita

• Gay Lord
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 30-03-2012, 13:03:44 »
On a sidenote: what does the nationality of a person have to do with this discussion? In an online etiquette thread?  ::)
"A tpical Pole" is a phrase that should be deleted in this forum by the moderators and it is obviously meant to be in a negative way. You can argue with real facts and not with the nationality of a person. It just sounds very rude and racistic. And even supporting people to hop on that train is a no-go for a public forum. It doesn't matter whether you are polish and make a joke about your own country. A guy who joins the forum for the first time reads this shit and doesn't know where you come from and then guess what ...

Kwiot is well known for his flaming and calling players cheaters, but please keep the discussion clean.

Typical Pole was said by Polish person so I really see nothing insulting there.

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 30-03-2012, 13:03:52 »
As I said, I know that Jan Kurator is Polish. But I am a forum regular. Just imagine what an impression a person from outside this forum gets with such statements. I just would like to see people beeing more carefully with such comments and moderators to be more sensitive concerning this.

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 30-03-2012, 14:03:49 »
Thanks 5hitm4k3r, but as Cupita said it was said by Pole, so I don't feel insulted... Otherwise I would...  ;)

Anyway, so there are some gods playing here? I don't know what's the problem of aiming... The biggest advantage gives low ping and big amount of fps in the game... I haven't noticed that Dazzlayer has good ping, so k-d ratio 60-10 on USA side at PDH map is sth impossible.... At least I haven't seen such other player with such score during this over 1000 hours of playing... Of course, you will say that he must have camped, but he wasn't! He was running in the first line! Sorry, but it's technically impossible....

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 30-03-2012, 14:03:00 »
Accusing someone of cheating should be followed by concrete evidence. "They are better than me" is not adequate.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 30-03-2012, 15:03:57 »
I went 16 - 0 on PdH as US once, playing with the sniper kit. Considering Dazlayer uses normal rifles like a sniper, why wouldn't he be able to? I only witnessed a cheater once, and he parked a chevy on the mountain range on Giarabub and machine gunned everyone int he fortress.

Offline DAzLAYER

• [DLF] Leader
    • View Profile
    • [DenLedeFi]
« Reply #112 on: 30-03-2012, 15:03:06 »
@ Kwiot, thank you! It's good that finally someone gets it straight. I don't camp, I am first in line and that is why I get so many kills. People don't expect that someone could get to where I am so fast that they are not ready for it or even look my way. Especially with experienced players since they check their flanks more and not the straight on route.

About the church tower, even I was amazed at that shot. I saw a black pixel i the tower and checked map, nothing there so snapshot and kill. I always shoot before ironsights are up and so I don't see the wooded boards because they are outside LOD when unzoomed. Same on purple heart lane by the bridge.

It's kind of stupid to explain these "tactics/secrets" to my competitors :P

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 30-03-2012, 16:03:45 »
Oh, so you shot me without aiming there.... Ok...

Anyway today I was banned on 762 because I was respecting rules... Forgot that admins don't have to obey these rules there...
I was waiting for plane on Totalize map. Nobody was waiting for Typhoon, so I was glad that I'm first in the queue... And of course came Deutschland (I'm not sure if he's admin there, but definately he's admins friend) and of course he stole my plane. I was standing in front of plane telling him to get out. I also typed on a chat that I was first.... Result - I was kicked because of Force teamkilling... No comment... And this happened not the first time when somebody was kicked because he used a vehicle which admin wanted to use.... When I returned there I told what I think about it and I got banned.

So people stop playing on this shitty server plz! Don't you see that admins there are abusing their power?
Really, aren't there any servers (apart hslan) with normal admins?

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 30-03-2012, 16:03:51 »

Anyway today I was banned on 762 because I was respecting rules... Forgot that admins don't have to obey these rules there...
I was waiting for plane on Totalize map. Nobody was waiting for Typhoon, so I was glad that I'm first in the queue... And of course came Deutschland (I'm not sure if he's admin there, but definately he's admins friend) and of course he stole my plane. I was standing in front of plane telling him to get out. I also typed on a chat that I was first.... Result - I was kicked because of Force teamkilling... No comment... And this happened not the first time when somebody was kicked because he used a vehicle which admin wanted to use.... When I returned there I told what I think about it and I got banned.

So basically
a) planecamping
b) forcing a teamkill
c) returning to the scene of crime and whining, maybe even using strong language.

Good effort mate.

I would have kicked/banned you.
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Sir_Pee_Alot

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 30-03-2012, 17:03:37 »
i got kicked on that server for teamkilling when someone teamkilled me over and over again then i got on there other server and said it to those admins that where there online they said i need to go to there site and make a comment en i said ok i do that en then i get kick on that server also now they can ...... i will never play on there servers again

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 30-03-2012, 17:03:53 »

So basically
a) planecamping
b) forcing a teamkill
c) returning to the scene of crime and whining, maybe even using strong language.

Good effort mate.

a) this is called waiting in line
b)I wanted my plane back
c)because I wanted to tell about injustice on this server

But what can you know about it if you played 10 hours of this game since 2.4 release?  ::)

Offline Gunnerz

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 30-03-2012, 17:03:55 »
At the 762 server the fights are less predicable than at the hslan server.
Maybe because the highest skilled players are placed in the winning team at hslan.

If the same ppl are always driving the best vehicles and aircraft you have to ''steal'' if you want to have any chance at driving a tiger tank for example.
Not everybody is willing to waste 10 minutes waiting for the respawn of the tank etc.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 30-03-2012, 17:03:16 »

So basically
a) planecamping
b) forcing a teamkill

Good effort mate.

b)I wanted my plane back

But what can you know about it if you played 10 hours of this game since 2.4 release?  ::)

Nigga you just went full retard. What has number of hours played to do with knowing how not to act on a server?

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 30-03-2012, 17:03:02 »

So basically
a) planecamping
b) forcing a teamkill

Good effort mate.

b)I wanted my plane back

Nigga you just went full retard. What has number of hours played to do with knowing how not to act on a server?

I won't answer on rhetorical questions....