Author Topic: FT2 - Graphics mod (ReShade) - HOW TO INSTALL???  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Master_After

• View Profile
FT2 - Graphics mod (ReShade) - HOW TO INSTALL???
« on: 25-10-2016, 16:10:34 »
Hello, everybody!

I'm new to this forum but I'll go straight ahead to my problem. I found graphic mod for FT2 on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZEB1XDqNs

I downloaded it from: http://www.mediafire.com/file/43uv3tc3da1c84c/ForgottenHope2ScureHD.zip
(as it says in the description of the video)

Unfortunately for me I'm too dumb to install it. Could anybody help me? Also I was wondering if I can play MP normally with this reshade.

Greetings
Master_After
« Last Edit: 25-10-2016, 16:10:37 by Master_After »

Offline Sgt.Collins

• View Profile
Re: FT2 - Graphics mod (ReShade) - HOW TO INSTALL???
« Reply #1 on: 27-10-2016, 21:10:31 »
Hi there!

I downloaded it and that's a common Reshade install, you just have to drag the content of the rar file into your bf2 main installation location (where bf2.exe is) and it may work also if you put it in bf2/mods/fh2 but only if Forgottenhope2.exe is there, i'm not sure right now.

Reshade, ENB, Mastereffect are MP ready, no problem with that! ;)

I got trouble with Reshade lately, I posted a thread about it on the forum but after some times, my game didn't want to start at all, only black screen with no option but to reboot...

I'll give it a try though, i've got ENB working but I don't like the settings, not as effective as Reshade and Mastereffect.

Good luck and enjoy if it works!

Offline Master_After

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28-10-2016, 20:10:09 »
Thank you for your help Sgt.Collins - it works! I didn't think it would be so easy. I thought that I would have to copy this files into the seperate directories or something. The game looks way better now and I can enjoy it even more! ;D

Offline Sgt.Collins

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29-10-2016, 15:10:04 »
I installed it too, works fine.

Enjoy my friend! See you on the battlefield!