Author Topic: ABOUT NEW MAPS  (Read 513 times)

Offline AlvisPrashal

• View Profile
ABOUT NEW MAPS
« on: 22-02-2016, 10:02:44 »
Hey guys !

im not a modders, im just a player that loves this game so much, and i enjoys playing single player a lot.

so, i have a problem. i want to play the new maps (eastern front maps) on single player and co-op mode. not online or conquest mode.

i think it's a simple things for you guys that are creative at modding, so can you tell me how to make the new maps available in single player and co-op mode please?

i'll appreciate it so much, thank you.  :D

Offline Stubbfan

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: ABOUT NEW MAPS
« Reply #1 on: 22-02-2016, 10:02:49 »
It's not a simple thing unfortunately. First it requires navmeshing and then a singeplayer gameplay layer on top of that.

Navmeshing a map can only be done when the map is finalized, this is why normally the maps are released with only multiplayer support first, and then later singeplayer is added.

Offline AlvisPrashal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-02-2016, 07:02:41 »
Hmmm, so it will available in single player?

and do you know how to enjoy the new maps? because in the internet lobby there's just 3 rooms and all of it's empty.

Offline Stubbfan

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23-02-2016, 08:02:02 »
The goal is to add singleplayer to the new maps.

There usually is more servers up than 3:
http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/fh2_gameserver.php?

But it depends on which timezone you're in. Most servers are populated european afternoon -> nights. There's also the chinese servers (BRDB) which have been populated earlier than that lately. The only american servers is the Waw ones which usually gets populated a little bit on thursdays these days.