Author Topic: Omaha Beach Coop on linux dedicated server seems to crash about 15 seconds into  (Read 473 times)

Offline city hunter

• View Profile
I'm running a linux dedicated server. CentOS 7. most of the maps I have played so far run fine, but when we get to omaha beach, the game crashes about 15 seconds into playing the american side. I'm not getting any crash logs

server says segmentation fault core dumped.

Any ideas?

Offline city hunter

• View Profile
I should mention, I am running coop 64. The server is dumping these huge core dumps. I have no idea what im suppose to do with them. The last one was around 500megs.

I'd love to figure out what is actually triggering the server to crash and do a core dump.

Offline city hunter

• View Profile
I also tried the germans today for  the heck of it. Seemed like it went for about 30 seconds into the game. Looks like once the bots in the landing craft landed and got out, the server then crashed. CLient was still running.

this is the only thing I get
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Sorry mate. Most of us play multiplayer and not on Linux. :( idk how to help you. You can try asking on the discord

Offline city hunter

• View Profile
A few of us veterans gaming members do play multi player, but just coop. We all run the game on windows, the server is just hosted on my linux dedicated.  It's unfortunate there isnt much linux support, but that seems very common for a lot of games out.