Author Topic: Can I run the BattleField 2 launcher from battlelog.co  (Read 1029 times)

Offline |30+|Air

• View Profile
Can I run the BattleField 2 launcher from battlelog.co without causing any problems with my FH2 setup?  Thanks......

Offline Sgt-ToTheHoly [NL]

• send u to the holy land lawnnowerman
    • View Profile
Re: Can I run the BattleField 2 launcher from battlelog.co
« Reply #1 on: 17-02-2016, 21:02:38 »
yes u can download bf2 from battlelog and download the key changer enter the code what the key changer shows afther that download the FH2 launcher instal it and it will work like a charm

Offline |30+|Air

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17-02-2016, 21:02:46 »
So you must use a different CD Key than the one that you received on the CD case.  Thanks for the reply.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17-02-2016, 21:02:29 »
no if you have the orgional cd whit the valid key u can just use ur key on the case but then you need to patch battlefield first patch 1'41 and patch 1'50 and then the FH2 launcher

Offline |30+|Air

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17-02-2016, 21:02:46 »
Thanks for the advice.  I tried to set the BF Launcher back in the spring when it first came out and it messed up FH2 and I had to reinstall everything.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17-02-2016, 21:02:45 »
no if you have the orgional cd whit the valid key u can just use ur key on the case but then you need to patch battlefield first patch 1'41 and patch 1'50 and then the FH2 launcher
are you sure you need that? AFAIK, you can use your CD key, no patches are required, since battlelog BF2 is already up to date ???

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17-02-2016, 21:02:28 »
he got an origional game not the download from battlelog the full download is already patched but if u instal bf2 from cd isnt patched