Author Topic: Port en Bessin 16  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Toddel

• Administrator
  • Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!!
    • View Profile
Port en Bessin 16
« on: 18-05-2010, 00:05:22 »
"If you have a suggestions or want to give us some Feedback about this Map you can Post it here!"

Offline hamm0ck

• [DenLedeFi]
    • View Profile
    • [DenLedeFi]
Re: Port en Bessin 16
« Reply #1 on: 20-05-2010, 13:05:51 »
A small suggestion for PeB16p would be renaming the two flags to the correct weather signs (see picture), right now the names cause a rather big confusion when referring to the two flags.

Another suggestion for this map would be to create a third flag somewhere in the middle, at the southern bridge for example. This way one of the teams could get a ticket bleed and the players would see more of the map. As a last suggestion it would be nice with perhaps some kind of mortar or vehicle for both sides to add some spice to this otherwise very funny 16p map. :)

”Den lede fienden” = Den onde fienden / The evil enemy

[DLF] REKRYTERAR! denledefi.se

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20-05-2010, 20:05:05 »
A small suggestion for PeB16p would be renaming the two flags to the correct weather signs (see picture), right now the names cause a rather big confusion when referring to the two flags.
It's already correct, as the sea is in reality in the north, and is on the downside of the map. So you have to see this map "inverted".

Offline Natty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21-05-2010, 08:05:59 »
Yea... this is true. up on the minimaps is not north. I did the same in PHL, where up is actually south.. yea, the compass on the minimap shows north, but that compass does not dictate how we do the maps, and I would not mind removing it.

Offline ajappat

• "Cheater"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20-06-2010, 20:06:52 »
Gotta say this is most epic map ever in FH2. I have played it few times now on hslan and this works well with either under 20 players or full 64.

Offline phillip

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31-08-2010, 01:08:34 »
It's already correct, as the sea is in reality in the north, and is on the downside of the map. So you have to see this map "inverted".

Then just different names than East/West.  Perhaps change West to "Destroyed Building" and east to "The Raping Garden" :)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01-09-2010, 15:09:32 »
I agree that it would be nice to have less generic names for the flags.