Author Topic: How do I get the AI/bots/npcs to listen to commands, ie Get In, Get Out  (Read 504 times)

Offline Jason

• View Profile
G'day all, Love the Forgotten Hope 2 mod but I need my bots to listen to me and my partner while we play COOP ;D, can someone point me in the right direction to getting the AI to listen to orders such as Get In/Out of vehicles. I've not modded for BF2 before, yes noob alert (sorry) but I can work out the details on my own, just need to know the general direction of where I should be looking... need to know some general lingo. Thanks for any help!

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Only thing I know of that is that, the reason they don't is as a result of the change in commo-rose to the FH2 version of the command and tactical interface... It therefore has no Ai code attached to it

I cAn only advice DIY... check out BF2 vanilla's code and see how it is implemented.. see if you can replicate that with ours

I do wish someone will be more specific - But this is just for starters...

Btw, it will be a good project if it ever gets picked up since SP is now heavily handicapped due to a lack of this aspect