Forgotten Hope 2 > Bug Reporting

[Multiple] Issues so far with 2.6

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ekiso:

--- Quote from: weegeez on 14-05-2022, 23:05:59 ---Cannot start game at all now. I always get the last red error message.

I have all dependencies installed. Last version of 2.58 worked.

--- End quote ---

Please uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x86)

--- Quote from: hhtcx on 15-05-2022, 08:05:40 ---Game crash after clicking on any button at the main menu, with this Error REPORT:
What's that mean and what should I do?

Debug assertion failed!
Version: 1.5.3153-802.0 Build date:2018-6-30 22:58
Module: RendDX9
File:
C:dice\Projects\BF2Branches\Patch 1. _50\Code\BF2\RendDX9\
RendDX9Draw.cpp
Line: 200
Text: Present returned unknown error. An invalid parameter was passed to the returning function
Current confile:

--- End quote ---

this means that the game has a problem communicating with your GPU, try updating your GPU drivers. Also, try selecting different resolution and refresh rate from the video settings in the launcher, you might have chosen one which your hardware does not support.

Alubat:

--- Quote from: weegeez on 13-05-2022, 19:05:42 ---Hello

Sound Issue
I have found a bug in 2.6 that was not in previous version. See video below.
Essentially the radio plays double snippets. I have restarted PC and loaded up the map multiple times and it still occurs. It seems to only happen in ultra high sound mode (I have and use creative xfi - I am an ardent fan of this sound engine this is why I play the mod). It does not happen on High / Hardware Sound settings. I also checked the music player on 16 purple heart lane and it does not happen with that on xfi. Strange!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBqX7qY37aA

--- End quote ---

Hi, Im also on ultra high sound settings and I dont have this bug.
Maybe look at "Buffers, Duration, Max Voice Count" values in dsound.ini in battlefield 2 folder or Creative ALchemy software settings

The issue I have with ultra high sound setting in this awesome new release.
Stonne is the only new map that has sounds.con in server.zip level folder to work with EAX
flavion, la_horgne, operation_mars do not have a sounds.con in server.zip
motovskiy_bay still dont have it

Takes a minute to fix manual by user :-)

weegeez:
@hhctx I think your error I recognise from a long time ago, can be because of corrupt profiles folder and/or install. Try to refresh profiles folder, located in Libraries>my documents (in windows 7). If that doesnt work, reinstall game - ensure you have enough space on hard drive when you reinstall the mod.

@ekiso. I have reinstalled this component, yes, and twice. I read on internet problematic missing file has to be in same folder as the executable. I will keep trying for solutions. I just hope that once I get in that the CTD problem is gone and is just a fluke caused by improper 7z extract the first time round.

@alubat. Ok thanks for the confirmation. Btw I'm on XP so I dont have to mess with ALchemy at all. What's your in game name btw?

I will check out the config file once I get mod working. If I recall correctly this fixes missing buggy/missing EAX correct?

Dutchbag:
I get this error message after installing. I've tried updating from 2.58 and using both versions of the google drive standalone installer. As soon as I try to use the launcher I get the exact same "The object reference is not set up to a copy of an object".

Alubat:

--- Quote from: weegeez on 17-05-2022, 01:05:10 ---
@alubat. Ok thanks for the confirmation. Btw I'm on XP so I dont have to mess with ALchemy at all. What's your in game name btw?

I will check out the config file once I get mod working. If I recall correctly this fixes missing buggy/missing EAX correct?

--- End quote ---

I do not know much about x-fi on win Xp systems. Maybe you find general usefull info in this thread http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=21863.0
Im Spieler4 in game

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version