Author Topic: Picking the mod up again  (Read 2739 times)

Offline >TDP<Sander

• View Profile
    • The Damed Priests
Re: Picking the mod up again
« Reply #15 on: 10-04-2009, 23:04:16 »
I have to admit that I really tried to get used of FH2 the last couple days but it is a real pain....
Atm it really seems to me that just everyone is maphacking... *g*  ::)

The game itself looks really awesome but at the moment it's not playable from my point of view....
After playing it 1 hour you just feel like leaving again cuz all you do is dieing....

I'm really sorry that this game is too hard to learn for newcomers....  :'(

I guess as long as FH1 is running it will be my most favourite game...  :)

PS:
I really hope noone is pissed now...
It's just my point of view as a FH2-newbie atm...
Like I said the game itsself looks pretty beatiful....

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10-04-2009, 23:04:59 »
L2P...

Offline Safe-Keeper

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10-04-2009, 23:04:34 »
I've played some rounds of FH2 myself and frequently come out with kill-death ratios of about 1-20. It is indeed a hard game to get into, and you do die a lot. Gotta learn to keep my head down, I guess.

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10-04-2009, 23:04:38 »
I've played some rounds of FH2 myself and frequently come out with kill-death ratios of about 1-20. It is indeed a hard game to get into, and you do die a lot. Gotta learn to keep my head down, I guess.

Welcome back to the mod, you will love the next version, and dont worry about KDR, Im sure you have better than me..  ;D

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10-04-2009, 23:04:04 »
Did my first round since about a month today. Had some fun retaking Matmata and then defending it for the rest of the round. Did some sniping on Mersa which was boring at first, and became very good when I was almost out of ammo  :-X I practuced a bit on the real long distances, but to no avail. On Aberdeen I blasted some tanks and a lot of infantry in the LeFH. Nice.

It took me some time to get back into it, but I had quite some fun, so I might pick it up again too. Not that I had really dropped it of course  ;D