Author Topic: Public play FH2 event: World at War Pubby Friday  (Read 14736 times)

Offline samnadine

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
it's 1h before campaign battle, it's a pity that many players cannot join due bad timing  :(

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
WaW Pubby friday is going to kick off in 30 minutes or so.
Everyone is welcome to join in for some FH2 teamplay on standard fh2 maps.

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
It's Friday again! I hope that people GET ON THE SERVER tonight! Especially during the North American evening time. Last Friday we only got about 20 or so players. That's sad people...just sad... ???

We did Wolf Thursday last night on the WaW public server given the perennially screwed up nature of wolf's server and got about 10 people **sobs uncontrollably**  :'( :'(

I sure don't want this mod dieing in North America but that's exactly what's gonna happen if people just stop playing it. So come on soldiers! Report for duty tonight!

EDIT: And report for duty they did! 40-50 people for most of the night. Awesome rounds.
« Last Edit: 16-04-2011, 07:04:28 by Professor Anthrax »

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
It's Friday again! I hope that people GET ON THE SERVER tonight! Especially during the North American evening time. Last Friday we only got about 20 or so players. That's sad people...just sad... ???

We did Wolf Thursday last night on the WaW public server given the perennially screwed up nature of wolf's server and got about 10 people **sobs uncontrollably**  :'( :'(

I sure don't want this mod dieing in North America but that's exactly what's gonna happen if people just stop playing it. So come on soldiers! Report for duty tonight!

EDIT: And report for duty they did! 40-50 people for most of the night. Awesome rounds.

And people just keep dying under my trusty rifle until a panzerIV MGed me. :D Can't forget the epic capture of Villers Bocage. Can't locate their SL though.

I made so many attempts to bayonet you in totalize but they all failed, I guess it is a bit hard to bayonet you if I missed my first bayonet. (closest is that at flak battery, don't know how come I missed ... :( )
« Last Edit: 16-04-2011, 19:04:38 by General_Henry »

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
And people just keep dying under my trusty rifle until a panzerIV MGed me. :D Can't forget the epic capture of Villers Bocage. Can't locate their SL though.

I made so many attempts to bayonet you in totalize but they all failed, I guess it is a bit hard to bayonet you if I missed my first bayonet. (closest is that at flak battery, don't know how come I missed ... :( )

So you were that crazed madman coming at me with that bayonet so often that I desperately tried to kill by any means necessary. Awesome rounds that night on St. Lo, Totalize, FoT and Villers.

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
euro session starting in 30 minutes

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
FH2 Pubby Friday today.

We'll probably run a mix of the air/navy maps from last week and stock FH2 maps.
Make sure you get the mappack if you don't have it yet:
www.bfewaw.com

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
Pubby friday again today.
We'll be running stock FH2 maps as well as our air/navy specials.

Download here:
http://www.bfewaw.com/maps/WaW23/event/waw23_airnavy_event_2.rar

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
we're trying to get waw pubby friday started again today.

North American players especially, hop in and join us :)

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
Well, it's Friday again and World at War invites you to come and play on our public server for "WaW Pubby Friday".
We're running a nice mix of all the FH2 maps and we respond to requests for maps from players on the server.

Come join in.

Offline HappyFunBall

• View Profile
American core evening session:

02:00 - 2am Central Europe
01:00 - 1am GMT

20:00 - 8pm East Coast
19:00 - 7pm Central
17:00 - 5pm Pacific

So the core time will be just as I am winding up at the office, getting ready to start my commute home. Upon getting home I will spend some time with my daughter before dinner, then put her to bed. Then, if my wife has homework, I can log on around 20:00 PST, after everyone has gone home. Sigh.

Not that I blame WaW (or anyone else) for the earth spinning on its axis thereby varying the earths angle to the sun at different points on the earth... It just sucks for me.

Offline FORGOTTENKEVINOHOPE

• View Profile
I can come keep you company.

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
I don't think the server will be empty at 20:00 PST.
Give it a try.

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
Pubby friday going on now. Come join in on our server :)

Offline [WaW]TC|Avrojet

• Server Admins
    • View Profile
    • World at War
Come join us on your server today.
We've recently added some more WaW members to our public admin team to help keep the server clean and free of smacktards.