Forgotten Hope 2 > Port en Bessin

Port en Bessin 16

(1/2) > >>

Toddel:
"If you have a suggestions or want to give us some Feedback about this Map you can Post it here!"

hamm0ck:
A small suggestion for PeB16p would be renaming the two flags to the correct weather signs (see picture), right now the names cause a rather big confusion when referring to the two flags.

Another suggestion for this map would be to create a third flag somewhere in the middle, at the southern bridge for example. This way one of the teams could get a ticket bleed and the players would see more of the map. As a last suggestion it would be nice with perhaps some kind of mortar or vehicle for both sides to add some spice to this otherwise very funny 16p map. :)

Slayer:

--- Quote from: hamm0ck on 20-05-2010, 13:05:51 ---A small suggestion for PeB16p would be renaming the two flags to the correct weather signs (see picture), right now the names cause a rather big confusion when referring to the two flags.
--- End quote ---
It's already correct, as the sea is in reality in the north, and is on the downside of the map. So you have to see this map "inverted".

Natty:
Yea... this is true. up on the minimaps is not north. I did the same in PHL, where up is actually south.. yea, the compass on the minimap shows north, but that compass does not dictate how we do the maps, and I would not mind removing it.

ajappat:
Gotta say this is most epic map ever in FH2. I have played it few times now on hslan and this works well with either under 20 players or full 64.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version