Forgotten Hope 2 > Singleplayer and Coop

Totalize CTD

(1/3) > >>

anglosaxon:
I put in those fixes for the Artillery etc, and all seems well except for Totalize which CTD every time.  Is there a confliction somewhere?  Anyone else had it?

djinn:
How long does it take before the CTD. I got a CTD too, but the 88 was active and all seemed fine for a good while. Didn't think much of it at the time since I've gotten CTDs on that map before, nothing personal, more an SP thing that a Totalize thing I figured - But maybe there's more to it?

Oddball:
I get CTDs on nearly every SP map, if that is any acquit to you....

anglosaxon:
Wow.  I only gt CTD on Hyacinth occasionally and Totalize doesnt even load up, kills everything dead.  All the othe rlevels are great.  Mind you I play them as Coop maps, over Lan, with Nine humans versus about 50 bots set to hard.  Makes Left 4 Dead look tame!  ;)

cannonfodder:
I've only tried Totalize once since fixing the guns and it CTD after about 10 minutes. I put it down to the large amount of bots that end up getting caught on gates/fences overloading the AI.

Dunno why it won't load. Was it working before you fixed the guns?

--- Quote from: Oddball on 04-02-2010, 02:02:44 ---I get CTDs on nearly every SP map, if that is any acquit to you....
--- End quote ---
Most of the SP maps are working now. When are you getting the CTD's?

Hyacinth and Goodwood 64 both CTD on me after a few minutes. Although all the maps will CTD occasionally because SP is a lot harder on your system than MP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version