Forgotten Hope 2 > Singleplayer and Coop

Op. Goodwood 2.25 bug

(1/10) > >>

cannonfodder:
See pic...

It saw the same thing happen at the southernmost underpass near Grenthville.

cannonfodder:
And I don't know what to call this...(see pic)

I spawned and before I could do anything, I hear an explosion to my left. I look over to see smoke and bodys everywhere (you can't see them in the pic, they're around the halftrack).

Maybe they were fighting over the halftrack? ???

And, get this, NO GERMAN TANKS!!! :o I'm gonna try it again, hopefully it was a one-off.

djinn:
yer, they do that...
Bots now toss smoke when they see a tank, and sometimes enemy infantry ... I think they must have been looking at the Marder I base and did that... the xpack is another thing... I see that alot too and sometimes they TK. It has nothing to do with the vehicle... I think it has more to do with the enemy. Another thing that needs attention

About the Nirvana boys in the first pic, its not an AI thing. Its a BF2/FH2 thing. They were probably in a halftruck having issue passing through the tunnel when a tank.. or yours blew them up. The hit was just enough to kill the vehicle and it didnt viberate or anything to make it blow up quickly a second time so after a while of flopping around, the engine abondoned them so they remained in the last position they were in - The vehicle finally dissapears leeaving them hanging.. so to speak

cannonfodder:
I figured that must've been the case, but I haven't noticed it before.

The bots still have a phobia about that particular underpass, which is strange because they drive straight through the one near Grenth. without hesitation.

winterhilf:
Never made it into the build, "better" mesh for Goodwood, playable 16 & 64.
http://www.humyo.com/21041/operation_goodwood_sp_files.rar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version