Forgotten Hope 2 > Singleplayer and Coop

Singleplayer pains

<< < (2/4) > >>

djinn:
Ok, here's another SP pain that just came to me... vehicles in SP not lasting half as long after being destroyed as they will in MP

Please, please make destroyed vehicles stay on the field as long in singleplayer and COOP as they do in multiplayer... And if possible, take out the damage they do to infantry on re-exploding - It really is a valuable temporary protection
which is completely lost in SP and becoems a death trap..

Got killed by a destroyed friendly tank blowing up once... Really shouldn't happen since that 2nd explosion is simply to clear the field and clear the RAM

hslan.totaler_humbug:
Well, the new Sp-Dev Winterhilf just came very close before the release to the team. So he was not able to improve too much. Just give him some time.

Flippy Warbear:
Like totaler_humbug said, give Winterhilf some time and you can expect more AI support for more maps and vehicles aswell as bug fixes and all sorts. Keep giving feedback, its highly important and appreciated as long as it is in proper form and not in a trollish flame (not meaning that any of you in this thread has been like that, quite the opposite, thank you for that!).

Winterhilf joined very late to the 2.2 process and he simply didnt have enough time, but what we have now with AI is incredible considering that there was almost no time at all to make these things. He worked amazingly well in a very short period of time under the pressure and results are IMHO more than satisfying for such conditions.

Torenico:
I still enjoy SP alot, i mean, i know it is not finished but damn, i had a couple of laughs and actually, played for 2 Hours with SP.

Stonechater:

--- Quote from: torenico on 04-10-2009, 03:10:59 ---I still enjoy SP alot, i mean, i know it is not finished but damn, i had a couple of laughs and actually, played for 2 Hours with SP.

--- End quote ---

Without a single crash? How many bots you use?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version