Poll

Does this forum need a polling system where you can select multiple options?

Yes
2 (28.6%)
No
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: There is a lack of a voting system with a choice of several options at once  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Pa3ym2

• View Profile
I suggest the developers add a poll form to this forum in which one voter can choose not one, but several options at once for 1 vote.

I wanted to create a poll on which submachine guns need to reduce recoil, but I was faced with the fact that you do not have such a poll form in which you can choose several options for votes. The Russian social network VKontakte has such a survey form. There she showed that most of the votes were for reducing the recoil of STG-44, Thompsons, PPSh and MP-40 https://vk.com/forgottenhope?w=poll-14079341_635185850

If I create the same poll on this forum with one vote option, then it is obvious that the majority will vote for the STG-44, but it will not be clear what other submachine guns the players would like to reduce the recoil.

In addition to the survey on submachine guns, this survey form would be useful for some other edits and surveys on their introduction. For example, it is useful in that you do not need to create a separate vote each time for each proposed change. Instead, you can put in the vote 3 options for the most important edits, 3 secondary, and 3 most insignificant. Then a vote would confirm that the 3 most important changes are indeed the most important because they were voted on by the majority. This would be useful when deciding which edits should be given priority in development in an environment where resources are limited.
« Last Edit: 08-11-2021, 03:11:29 by Pa3ym2 »

Offline Pa3ym2

• View Profile
I don't quite understand why there were more votes for MP-40 than for MP-38. Now the recoil of the MP-40 is lower.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
You can change that by choosing "maximum number of votes per voter". Also, stop spamming those threads.

Offline Pa3ym2

• View Profile
You can change that by choosing "maximum number of votes per voter". Also, stop spamming those threads.

I do not spam, I write proposals and attach votes to them so that it can be seen whether the players want such a change or not. In this thread, I was told that there are no restrictions on the number of topics created on this forum
http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=22326.15

Or is there?

Offline Pa3ym2

• View Profile

Tell me where is this function with a choice of multiple votes? I didn't see when I created polls. Can you take a screenshot of the screen?

Offline Pa3ym2

• View Profile
I ask the forum moderator to delete this topic because it is already useless