Forgotten Hope 2 > Suggestions

A survey on how many players play with bots, and how many with live people

(1/6) > >>

Pa3ym2:
I would like the developers to pay more attention to improving the game mode with bots. The voting among the Russian-speaking fans of FH2 showed that most of them play more with bots than with live players
https://vk.com/forgottenhope?w=wall-14079341_18967%2Fall

It seems to me that a similar survey should be conducted among the foreign and English-speaking audience of the game. If the percentage of players playing with bots will be more than with live players, then perhaps this will encourage developers to pay more attention to the game mode with bots.

Pa3ym2:
Tell me how the "topic" differs from the "poll" on this forum? Or is it no different?

jan_kurator:
SP mode in the refractor 2 engine is a dead end, as most of the issues playing with bots have is caused by the hardcoded stuff of the BF2 we cannot change. Do not expect any updates in the SP / COOP department.

Bot support can be occasionally seen being added to stock and custom maps by some of the community members, look for those in the #singleplayer channel on our Discord, but no major improvements for the gameplay can be done.

Pa3ym2:

--- Quote from: jan_kurator on 03-11-2021, 10:11:27 ---SP mode in the refractor 2 engine is a dead end, as most of the issues playing with bots have is caused by the hardcoded stuff of the BF2 we cannot change. Do not expect any updates in the SP / COOP department.

--- End quote ---

But after all, in the last update, you made the bots fire a rifle grenade launcher at machine gunners. This was not the case in the penultimate version. Is it possible to do so that, for example, prohibit bots from taking out a knife / bayonet and fighting hand-to-hand?

jan_kurator:

--- Quote from: Pa3ym2 on 03-11-2021, 17:11:43 ---But after all, in the last update, you made the bots fire a rifle grenade launcher at machine gunners. This was not the case in the penultimate version. Is it possible to do so that, for example, prohibit bots from taking out a knife / bayonet and fighting hand-to-hand?

--- End quote ---
We never did that, nothing was changed in that regard in the latest patch. Bots use rifle grenades since their introduction in the 2.0 version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version