Forgotten Hope 2 > Ihantala

Ihantala 64

(1/3) > >>

Ts4EVER:
"If you have a suggestions or want to give us some Feedback about this Map you can Post it here!"

PoliorcetE:
hi
at Pyorakangas when you are in front of the flag, you can capture at 2m but at 3m you can't.
hope i'm clear

A+

Flippy Warbear:

--- Quote from: PoliorcetE on 30-05-2018, 18:05:46 ---hi
at Pyorakangas when you are in front of the flag, you can capture at 2m but at 3m you can't.
hope i'm clear

A+

--- End quote ---

Hello

Not entirely sure I know what you mean. Do you mean the distance to the physical map object?

If so, dont measure your distance to it since the flag object itself is not in the center of the cap radius. Since we have placed all the flags in hanging or folded positions, we had to move the physical flag object to the most suitable places. They are within the cap radiuses but they are not in the center of them as you would normally have them be in their default "zero" position. We dont like flag poles and since it is sometimes very difficult to find a good place to position the flag object, sometimes the object is at the very edge of the cap radius.

On most cases the cap radiuses are large enough that you dont really have to look for where the flag object is, since in this case it is only to kinda guide you the rough whereabouts of the capture area, not to mark the precise position of it. However, we intend to enlarge at least Pyöräkangas and Lakeside cap radiuses so they are bigger and less confusing. We might enlarge other flag cap radiuses as well, but we will monitor the situation before touching them.

For now, my advice you focus on knowing where the capture radiuses are without thinking too much of the flag objects. Remember that on this map the flag objects are not the centers of the cap zones as they would normally be.

If this wasnt what you meant, could you please provide us with more information? :)

PoliorcetE:
yes, it's was what i mean : the distance to the physical map object.
sry about inconvenience and thx for the explanations.

Flippy Warbear:

--- Quote from: PoliorcetE on 30-05-2018, 19:05:29 ---yes, it's was what i mean : the distance to the physical map object.
sry about inconvenience and thx for the explanations.

--- End quote ---

Better to ask than keep quiet. Who knows, it could have been an actual bug that we could otherwise miss. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version