Forgotten Hope 2 > Studienka

Studienka 64

<< < (2/3) > >>

zagmodell:
But russian grenades does not matter that much in open fields - the problem i was talking about is river crossing for germans, because when you are pushed to main playing as soviets, you can sneak in on two flags with squadleaders and push it from many directions, while germans has to push 3 narrow points - two bridges and one river crossing, wich is impossible on foot. There are no cover to shoot back at village, and lying down in BF2 grass  is just disadvantage for you. If few people who grab tanks first fail at thair job - rest 40 men will suffer for half an hour or more, depending on tickets, because there are no way to recap back or finish map for winning team in one quick victory. Anyway, thanks for reply

Ts4EVER:
We will see how it develops. BTW you know that you can just drive through the smaller river, right?

zagmodell:
Yeah and thats exactly where you can`t hide from rifle fire and cant even lay down to shoot because of grass, if you are crossing on foot. So its only job for a few tanks 

Slayer:
zagmodell, try to cross the small river close to the map edge, then you have several routes to go to a flag, you might choose Bryli first even.

If you cross there, you are so far away from Fuel Depot that Soviets won't come and look for you.

blander:
I'd like to see undergrowth viewdistance increased a little bit on this map. Currently it is set to 50. If this could cause performance issues then I would just increase it to 60. As it is right now it looks just weird how grass pops up out of nowhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version