Forgotten Hope 0.7 > FH 0.7 Help / Support

FH 0.7 and Windows 7

<< < (3/3)

Die Happy:
custom resolutions DO work in BF42/FH 0.7
you have to manually edit the correct video.con files and then set them write protected or the game will witch back to default values.

i can play fh 0.7 with 1680x1050, sure doesnt look that well specially since the wide-screen issue but still better than having black bars around the corners.

Big_V:
Hello,

I may have a slightly better fix than the Windows 98/ME compatibility mode and I'm looking for feedback to be sure it works for more than my computer.

All the details and downloads are posted over at the FileFront forums here:
http://forums.filefront.com/fh-help-support/321910-forgotten-hope-battlefield-1942-windows-vista-8.html#post5156974

Since I only play Battlefield with friends or at LAN parties, PunkBuster hasn't been tested with this fix.  Maybe someone can try it out and post their results?

ZeroSen:

--- Quote from: Big_V on 04-12-2009, 00:12:25 ---Hello,

I may have a slightly better fix than the Windows 98/ME compatibility mode and I'm looking for feedback to be sure it works for more than my computer.

All the details and downloads are posted over at the FileFront forums here:
http://forums.filefront.com/fh-help-support/321910-forgotten-hope-battlefield-1942-windows-vista-8.html#post5156974

Since I only play Battlefield with friends or at LAN parties, PunkBuster hasn't been tested with this fix.  Maybe someone can try it out and post their results?

--- End quote ---
Thanks, that was a godsend, i did notice that the game become even faster  8)

bakehouse:
yeah guys i'm getting a CTD whenever i try to load a map ever when i change it to run in compatibility mode for 98/ME and the to boxes check and the other solution says not to bother if it doesn't work with the current compatibility system what should i try? and is there a possibility for a compatibility patch to be considered??

Edit: never mined i tried the compatibility install thingy and it worked thanks guys for your knowledge

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version