Announcements > Developer Blogs

More whitewash

(1/8) > >>

Schism-RvtL:
The next patch will include a small update for Bastogne. The most notable changes are the increased viewdistance, improved push and three vehicles that are new to this map:

The Puma was re-textured by Kev4000 and the Wirbelwind exported by Spit.

Natty:
Can we see how the new push works?  :)

Flippy Warbear:
To say my own personal opinion about this, if you start to clench your butthole over this, then its your goddamn problem:

I dont know if I fancy this new setup. Puma is alright, I mean it was already in the early beta and I was slightly disappointed to see it gone from actual release version. Wirbelwind, OK I guess. I'd personally just have the AA-halftrack instead because theres already the transport version of the same vehicle in the map. Save a texture load.

And then we have a chaffee too.  :-\

Schism-RvtL:

--- Quote from: Natty on 16-01-2012, 23:01:12 ---Can we see how the new push works?  :)

--- End quote ---
It's a small change, the German team needs an additional flag before they can attack the town. This makes the flag in the centre of the map less important and the other flags more interesting to capture.

--- Quote from: Flippy Warbear on 16-01-2012, 23:01:11 ---To say my own personal opinion about this, if you start to clench your butthole over this, then its your goddamn problem:

I dont know if I fancy this new setup. Puma is alright, I mean it was already in the early beta and I was slightly disappointed to see it gone from actual release version. Wirbelwind, OK I guess. I'd personally just have the AA-halftrack instead because theres already the transport version of the same vehicle in the map. Save a texture load.

And then we have a chaffee too.  :-\

--- End quote ---
I don't mind hearing other opinions. The Wirbelwind actually uses the textures also used by the Panzer IV and Flak Vierling. And since the Puma replaces the halftrak you mention, the amount of vehicles (texture load) is the same but a lot more varied. The Chaffee only appears later in the game, so it's rare.

Godall:
I think that would be interesting, if developers have told some information about themselves. Before what difficulties they face, working over FH2. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version