Author Topic: Festung Europa - WW2 standalone (DH team)  (Read 2421 times)

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
Re: Festung Europa - WW2 standalone (DH team)
« Reply #15 on: 09-03-2013, 16:03:23 »
I hope it has tanks interiors, I love using tanks in red orchestra, feeling like you are inside this huge mechanical metal monster that could very well be your personal oven. I wanna drive a tiger :P
What could be really awesome is to see actual holes where shells penetrated and damage :D
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Toddel

• Administrator
  • Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10-03-2013, 12:03:48 »
tank interieurs...

Offline Krätzer

• Developer
  • Bitter Lemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10-03-2013, 14:03:44 »

Offline titsmcgee852

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04-05-2013, 17:05:01 »
http://www.crydev.net/newspage.php?news=108292 Oh baby. They're featured this week on crydev.net
This is shaping up to be real good. Full body awareness :D

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04-05-2013, 21:05:15 »
http://www.festungeuropagame.com/

They have also shown some more previews for their foliage and gave and overview about their game philosophy in a nice Q&A. As I liked DH very much I won't miss this one. Looks damn promising.  :)

Offline Jimi Hendrix

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05-05-2013, 16:05:31 »
The Game is going to feature large Multiplayer battles with a planned minimum of 64 players in maps around 4km² and allow for user-created content.

User created content.....need more info on that

We want players to organize into squads and look out for each other and conserve their most important pieces of equipment. We will also pay close attention to Command & Control, giving each leader along the chain of command the appropriate contemporary tools to get the job done! These will range from interactive area maps and voice commands to military hand signals of the era.

O.K....when this is ready, will i have to buy Crysis 2, take out another mortgage on my house to finance a new Nuclear powered PC or what?

Will this be a standalone game?

;D

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05-05-2013, 21:05:37 »
I think it will be a Standalone like Traction Wars afaik but I am not sure about their pricing methods yet. Is it even possible to demand money for a game using that engine?
« Last Edit: 05-05-2013, 21:05:53 by 5hitm4k3r »

Offline Pejsaty

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05-05-2013, 21:05:50 »
I think it will be a Standalone like Traction Wars afaik but I am not sure about their pricing methods yet. Is it even possible to demand money for a game using that engine?

I don't think so...

Offline titsmcgee852

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06-05-2013, 16:05:23 »
Unless they're willing to find a publisher or fork out about (iirc) 1 million dollars, then nope they can't legally ask you to pay for it. They'd probably accept donations for servers and stuff though. In any case, a lot of the time money just complicates things for small indie development companies that exist only on the internet.

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06-05-2013, 17:05:49 »
Unless they're willing to find a publisher or fork out about (iirc) 1 million dollars, then nope they can't legally ask you to pay for it. They'd probably accept donations for servers and stuff though. In any case, a lot of the time money just complicates things for small indie development companies that exist only on the internet.

QUESTION NO. 8
“Is Jackboot Games accepting donations?”

ANSWER

As a for-profit business, we cannot accept donations. However, you can expect for us to have a Kickstarter or other type of crowd sourced sponsorship drive in good time!

Seems they are planning to make it commercial one day...
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline Archimonday

• Sir vis pacem, para bellum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06-05-2013, 17:05:59 »
CryTek works on the similar basis to the UDK did. With it, you can sell your game, the only thing is, you have to give the CryTek guys a portion of the profits, and purchase the special license for it.