Author Topic: About some models details  (Read 4756 times)

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: About some models details
« Reply #15 on: 18-09-2011, 01:09:48 »
I think it is because black white photos make it hard to see how it looked exactly.

Offline Master_of_Pain_25

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18-09-2011, 01:09:34 »
For sure ! And if you look the photo, you can see some differences with the pics I just posted after. It's very hard to reproduce a camouflage with a photo. So forget my idea to change the skin, yours is very beautiful enough ! ;)

Offline sn00x

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18-09-2011, 04:09:14 »
the main thing that REALLY freakin needs fixing, is the wannabe Dot '44 camo the german Waffen SS troops have.. i mean come on... it dosnt even look like Dot '44 (erbsenmuster) pattern..

allso seeing the tiger 131 is Late version with steel wheels, this is a Very noticable error.. should have steel with rubber wheels..

Offline Krätzer

• Developer
  • Bitter Lemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 18-09-2011, 07:09:38 »
I can´t really imagine that there will be another Tiger anymore in FH2, sry.

And our Playermodels are mostly baked so i see no chance for texture fixes until Zero think he needs to do.
He has rare time and its more important to get other Playermodels instead of fixing existing ones that even with wrong dot camo looking nice!

Maybe its posible to bring Rubber wheels but i´m not sure.
« Last Edit: 18-09-2011, 08:09:08 by Krätzer »

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20-09-2011, 18:09:06 »
Also need a new drive sprocket and rear idler, and another little difference to make it a mid production tiger.  ;)

Offline Krätzer

• Developer
  • Bitter Lemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 20-09-2011, 19:09:31 »
Thats why i will maybe only change number and isignia.

Offline Toddel

• Administrator
  • Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 22-09-2011, 08:09:25 »
OMG! Want a new front? or correct Tiger DETAILS?

We will NOT! change anything on the Existing models. We will NOT reskin it only because there is a new "Better" Picture aviable and also we doing a Game here. Not a Museum, where you can find a lot of "Errors" too when you know about this Subjects.

so please stop stealing time from our Hard working Developers with this kind of "errors" ::)

You can come back when we mount a long barreled Gun on a Brummbär....

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 22-09-2011, 11:09:50 »
mp43/44 will certainly get a refresh when we will introduce the Mkb42.
The MBK42 ? Really ? Yeah !!! The MKB42 Walther or Haenel ? I love the Haenel !
It's called : Sarcasm
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 22-09-2011, 18:09:52 »
I don't want to spoil your work and the lost of time that you spent to make this wonderful mod.
Forgotten Hope 2 is probably my favorite game of all, because of his realism and his fun, but I also love this mod because of the historical accuracy and the attention of detail you have. Thats why I post this topic.
That was just a suggestion ! I know it's just a game. You say that you don't have the time, you don't want or you don't need it, I understand and I agree with it.

LHeureux, again that was just a question. That was not sarcastic, sorry if you think that, but it was not my aim.

Sorry if I bother you with my details, and for my english.

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 22-09-2011, 19:09:10 »
What's with all the hating? There are tons of suggestions made that will never be even considered to be added. And now you rain down on this guy for pointing out a flaw, granted a very minor one. Yeah, its probably not worth the time, but I don't see why you have to get all worked up over this...

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 23-09-2011, 18:09:42 »

LHeureux, again that was just a question. That was not sarcastic, sorry if you think that, but it was not my aim.
No, I was saying that what Seth Soldier said was sarcastic. So don't expect any Mkbs near any soon, that's what he meant. Well I guess so. No problems with you.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Seth_Soldier

• Developer
  • "Mort aux cons !"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 23-09-2011, 19:09:00 »
it's not sarcastic.
If a mapper want the mkb42(w) for its specific map he will have and atst the mp44 might have a refresh.
It's a little bit like italians. As long there isn't a real front(new maps) from them, they are equiped from pieces here and there.
The day italian are back, many things will certainly be redo (like the berreta f-i).

Offline Yustax

• German bias forevah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24-09-2011, 01:09:06 »
Instead of fixing all these mini details that nobody cares when you're in the middle of a fight. The devs should focus their attention in creating more maps, plans, more models...definitely more models. We're in desperate need of Fallschirmjäger models and american 101st paratrooper models.

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24-09-2011, 23:09:22 »
To be honest, keen eye, i would love to see the fix on the rear sight of the No4 Mk1 though, it barely looks similar to the real thing.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 15-11-2011, 15:11:41 »
I'm back on this topic 'cause I have noticed one thing on the German kit : there are no Brotbeutel (or bread bag), which was issued during all the war. Do you forget it or there is a reason ?

Thanks for reading