Author Topic: 130th and 25th are looking for clans to have trainings together with  (Read 8017 times)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
It was fun. Had a great time with my MG waiting for the next wave of cannon fodder.

Though next time we need better coordination, communication, more tank support etc.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
Yeah, Fuchs, you are an s.o.b dolphin diver!  ;D

It was lots of fun though, its the first time I've played Fh2 in an organized fashion. Although, the first round our team got beat bad, I personally had a horrible score... but I didn't care. Second round was decent though. But I had to resort to tanking since I can't stand that map we played... yuck!  ;)

But yeah, I think the map was not so great... to be honest I avoid that map at all costs. Mainly because its simply not an infantry map...  ;)

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Hm yes, in the upcoming release Dolphin Diving will be removed and to be honest I never do it so I took my chance when you nutheads where being silly between the rocks. Or hiding behind a pile of sand.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
Hm yes, in the upcoming release Dolphin Diving will be removed and to be honest I never do it so I took my chance when you nutheads where being silly between the rocks. Or hiding behind a pile of sand.

Well like I said, there is literally nowhere to hide on that map.. making it a really bad infantry map. I just followed Krad...  ;).

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th

Well like I said, there is literally nowhere to hide on that map.. making it a really bad infantry map. I just followed Krad...  ;).

Yeah that might have been a mistake in hindsight.  ;)  (I kid Krad! I kid!)

Woot!  I was top of the loser heap both rounds!  Of course that is kinda like being the smartest kid in a special ed class but hey I will take it!

Special congrats to the 79th in squad 1!  You guys did a great job on your end.  I just wish we had not failed so hard and been able to do our part to help.

Was a great time all around.  Thinking if we do this again and I am with the 79th I will jump on your venty/TS as well.  Kinda hard talking over shitty ass VOIP to Nikita so he could tell the rest of his mates. 

Ohhh and Fuck you Fuchs.....MG34 camping bastard. ;D
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Yup, we should invite them on our Venty or something in that way.

And I love you too Lainer, your death corpse at my feet looked so cute.

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
I think we should aim for the weekend after this upcoming one. Planning this takes some time and if we do it too often, we will get tired of it soon, as there are not enough different maps. And the 79th said they dont want to play on every weekend.

The thing with coming up with a battleplan earlier is that we don't know exactly how many players each clan will bring, and because of that we don't who will be in the same team with who etc... This will become even bigger of a problem when more clans will join. The best thing we could do IMO is for clan representatives to show up earlier, say 15 minutes, so we can start with the planning.

Although the next event will be in 2 weeks (thats my vision anyway), I want to start with planning it right away. So think of the maps we could play and catch me on msn. Any other ideas or suggestions you have are of course most welcome.

And I have to add we are still looking for more clans to join, the sooner you let us know the better, though we probably wont kick you out even if you give us a 2 day notice :P

Was a great time all around.  Thinking if we do this again and I am with the 79th I will jump on your venty/TS as well.  Kinda hard talking over shitty ass VOIP to Nikita so he could tell the rest of his mates. 
In that case I hope your french is fluent Lainer, otherwise you will make us look bad. But yes, I will try to get my TS to work, so the planning could go more easily.
« Last Edit: 27-04-2009, 20:04:28 by Kradovech »

Offline Kubador

• FH-Betatester
  • Flippin' Warbears since 1988
    • View Profile
Well Krad, you have my respect for using pistol instead of just dolphin-dive, too bad I had to shoot you. I thought I was a goner but instead I got a nice surprise.

Can't wait for next event. Maybe we'll manage to get some commanders.

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
I need to speak to Cin3k33 and Hunti (if you are reading this) on msn to discuss the map for the upcoming event, and possible some other issues. So would you be so kind and jump on msn, we are starting to run out of time again...

@ Kubador: I'd like to claim that I'm absolutely pure of that sin, but I can't. Generally, when changing positions, I have my pisto out (as was the case this time) but when somone surprises me when I have the mg out, I wont bother with switching weapons. I will go prone and fire as soon as I can. Well, basically I will dolphin-dive. Obviously I'm waiting eagerly for the anti dolphin dive code in the next patch.
For the future, a correct way to show your respect in a situation such as this would be giving a 2 second salute, instead of opening fire instantly :P

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
The next clan wars event will be on this Sunday, May 10th, 8:30 GMT (2:30 pm EST), on the 79th server (The same time and place as last time). The map will be alam halfa 32.

Unfortunately I have lost contact with the [e_C], so i do not know if they will be there. The 79th, 130th and 25th are coming for sure. I estimate 20+ people without e_C and 25+ when e_C does show up.

Offline Cin3k33

• Lobo`s younger sister
    • View Profile
    • eXavs
Sith, 4 pms i dont check pm, I thought u will catch me on msn :/ At the moment I am waiting for my mates  to confirm that they will appear  8) I hope They will ;)

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
  Sweet!  Be sure to post this in our forums Krad! 

BTW:  It would be nice if some of the clans involved would post/PM there TS/Ventrilo info. 
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

Offline Kradovech

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Well, I have been on msn for most part of the day to the late evening this past week (work, work, work) and I didn't see you, so i had to resort to pms. Glad to hear you are still in :)

And Lainer, sober up, I posted this on our forums before I posted it here.

Offline Sir Apple

• game artist
    • View Profile
Hey is there a battle today?

I can't find any 130th people to ask... >:(.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
If theres no announcement in this thread then theres no battle.