Author Topic: will we ever see a Dev team wishlist?  (Read 2558 times)

Offline HappyFunBall

• View Profile
Re: will we ever see a Dev team wishlist?
« Reply #30 on: 25-02-2010, 19:02:48 »
...the next front will be the Ardennes....

Interesting. From that, can we infer that you will be creating winter maps for this front? If so, can we ALSO infer that the winter maps will then be used as a jumping off point for the next front? A campaign perhaps, where winter battles were common...?

Offline Alakazou

• FHer from the beginning
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25-02-2010, 19:02:59 »
I prefer to see Market Garden, Operation Veritable, and rhine battle before seeing the estern front.
« Last Edit: 25-02-2010, 20:02:48 by Alakazou »

azreal

« Reply #32 on: 26-02-2010, 02:02:36 »
...the next front will be the Ardennes....

:facepalm:

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 26-02-2010, 03:02:45 »
 Why don't you guys just bite the bullet and actually announce the next theatre?

Btw I wouldn't blame Toddel alone, as Taranov also posted way back on ModDB that the Ardennes were next theatre anyways.

IMO it would help alot if the Dev team stopped being so secretive, how do you build suspense and anticipation when we are constantly on the edge of our seats waiting for even a morsel of new information.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline AdamPA1006

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 26-02-2010, 09:02:49 »

Btw I wouldn't blame Toddel alone, as Taranov also posted way back on ModDB that the Ardennes were next theatre anyways.

IMO it would help alot if the Dev team stopped being so secretive, how do you build suspense and anticipation when we are constantly on the edge of our seats waiting for even a morsel of new information.

I guess they do the best they can....but we all love the mod and want every info possible ;D

Offline Knitschi

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 26-02-2010, 14:02:33 »
learn the file structure how to run custom statics (it's easy) and let your map mature with help from players.

Yeah, that is probably what I have to do  :-\ . Maybe I will ask some questions about it later in the modding section, if I am not able to make it work.

Offline Paavopesusieni

• Spongebob
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 26-02-2010, 15:02:53 »

Maybe they haven't even started making new front yet? So they can't say what front will be next.

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 26-02-2010, 15:02:32 »
I doubt that, but it is a possibility