Author Topic: Banned From FH2 Latinoamerica Server For No Reason  (Read 565 times)

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
I was randomly banned from the FH2 Latinoamerica server for no reason, I had zero teamkills, and I was following the rules. Is anyone here in charge of this server or know someone who is? If so, could you please tell me the reason I was banned, and un-ban me? Thanks,

-fighterpil
« Last Edit: 21-01-2018, 05:01:09 by fighterpil »

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Banned From FH2 Latinoamerica Server For No Reason
« Reply #1 on: 21-01-2018, 07:01:09 »
I've never been able to find a place to speak to their admins or about their server. I have heard that they forbid English on their server (or at least one of their admins doesn't like it).

I've never played on that server even when it's populated.

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21-01-2018, 15:01:09 »
I've never been able to find a place to speak to their admins or about their server. I have heard that they forbid English on their server (or at least one of their admins doesn't like it).

I've never played on that server even when it's populated.

Well, the reason I was playing on it was because I was staying up late, and it was the only server with anyone playing. You may be right, because I was banned a few minutes after I typed something in English in the chat, and then typed "me no habla espanol", but that's still no reason to ban someone.

Offline Picolin64

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05-02-2018, 02:02:10 »
You can contact the admins using their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fh2Latinoamerica/

Only Portuguese and Spanish are allowed in the main chat.