Author Topic: German Vehicles....  (Read 6309 times)

Offline Excavus

• Member of the FH2 Cynic Club
    • View Profile
Re: German Vehicles....
« Reply #45 on: 17-08-2010, 01:08:50 »
I've yet to come across one of those and the Luftwaffen-drillen M30. Though I cannot say I am looking forward to an encounter with the former.
Mount Olympus, Lebisey, Operation Cobra, Operation Goodwood, Operation Totalize, Purple Heart Lane, Villers-Bocage, Bardia, Sidi Rezegh, Alam Halfa, El Alamein, Mersa Matruh, Operation Aberdeen, Supercharge, Mareth Line. Almost every single map in FH2 has the Flak 18.

The Luftwaffe Drilling can be found on a special kit that is hidden on some Normandy maps.

Offline Pierce Elliot

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 17-08-2010, 01:08:14 »
Well that's embarrassing. I can tell from my ability to spot these flak guns that finding the M30 will be even more fun.

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 17-08-2010, 04:08:28 »
Hahaha yeah I found the M30 many times and me and my bro did a Farmer squad one time and started to protect Silly-sur-seules with our M30. Devastating in Close Quarters  :)
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Pierce Elliot

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 17-08-2010, 04:08:31 »
Is there a map where you can get the M30 which also features Single player support? I cannot play this game multi-player due to 178ms pings being normal to every server. Mostly to due with my location and internet speed.

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 17-08-2010, 06:08:04 »
178? Thats it? Proud american player with an average ping of 200 here  :)

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Vicious

• I belong to Naughty Club
  • Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 17-08-2010, 06:08:11 »
I meant the Sdkfz 7 Flak 18. Mobile. And what about bombers? Can we get a junkers and a b-25 on gazala again, I really miss those.
So they are so infallible yet they can't even communicate and work with each other... sounds like politicians.

Offline Pierce Elliot

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 17-08-2010, 07:08:37 »
178? Thats it? Proud american player with an average ping of 200 here  :)
I guess if they don't kick you for high pings I'll play then. Don't want to bother everyone with my high ping so I'll probably just be artillery. Been an entire year since I've played BF2 online, kind of excited to hear I can play  ;D

CD Key is invalid

Well fuck me sideways. I'm getting ahold of EA as soon as I wake up tomorrow.
« Last Edit: 17-08-2010, 07:08:58 by Pierce Elliot »

Offline Cadyshack

• Nanananananananana
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 17-08-2010, 07:08:33 »
I meant the Sdkfz 7 Flak 18. Mobile. And what about bombers? Can we get a junkers and a b-25 on gazala again, I really miss those.
JU-52 is only on Crete.

The other stuff is from FH1 which shows you have not played FH2 very much/if all.

Only fighter bombers/dive bombers are used due to medium and heavy bombers being strategic weapons, not tactical.

The mobile 88 either didn't exist in Normandy/North Africa or there weren't enough to justify making them now.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 17-08-2010, 10:08:01 »
They had like 20 of the mobile 88s IIRC. I know some where used at the beginning of the war and I think at Stalingrad.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 17-08-2010, 15:08:49 »
I guess if they don't kick you for high pings I'll play then. Don't want to bother everyone with my high ping so I'll probably just be artillery.
Assuming that you are successfull with retrieving your CD key (it should, I have heard of several people getting their keys restored by EA), don't worry about playing with high ping. Unlike in games like BF1942, your high ping will only bother you, and not other people.

Offline Pierce Elliot

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 17-08-2010, 15:08:31 »
I may have gotten the dickhead operator but I was told very bluntly (And in an accent I couldn't understand) my CD key has already been registered and is in use. If I want another I'll have to pay $5.  I have the $5 to pay, just let me get over my.... Dignity... and then I'll buy a new game key.

However in the time being, I've found the Flak 88 and not the M30. So my hunt is going good now.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 17-08-2010, 15:08:44 »
Little hint: the Drilling is in what we call the "Angry farmer kit" ;)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 17-08-2010, 16:08:33 »
I may have gotten the dickhead operator but I was told very bluntly (And in an accent I couldn't understand) my CD key has already been registered and is in use. If I want another I'll have to pay $5.  I have the $5 to pay, just let me get over my.... Dignity... and then I'll buy a new game key.
This problem occurs more often, maybe if you just reinstall everything or simply try again it might work. I myself have had this error once, too. I didn't do anything drastic, but later on it worked like it should again. Btw: if you already have it installed, then why can't you play online?

Offline Pierce Elliot

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 17-08-2010, 16:08:52 »
 ??? I dunno? I played this game online a year or so ago when I first bought it. But then I spilled tea on my laptop and I couldn't use my internal hard drive for quite some time. And now I goto the "Multiplay" and it just tells me I have an invalid CD key every time I try to play.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 17-08-2010, 17:08:38 »
IIRC that is a common problem, I think you have to add the key manually in the registry. I'm sure there is a tutorial about it somewhere.