Author Topic: Can't do anything on kit selection screen!  (Read 602 times)

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
Can't do anything on kit selection screen!
« on: 22-08-2010, 01:08:30 »
Hi, I have a problem. I explain it. I have 2 computers, on one I can run all the profiles without problems. Pvt.L'Heureux works, and all the other ones too. BUT, on the other computer only Pvt.L'Heurex works. The problem is when we connect to a server with any other profile than Pvt.L'Heureux we can't move the mouse cursor and the keyboard dont respond when we hit "enter" or "escape". That's quite annoying  :-\ . If someone can help me, would be appreciated.
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Can't do anything on kit selection screen!
« Reply #1 on: 22-08-2010, 01:08:06 »
Your controls were deleted.

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-08-2010, 01:08:47 »
I guess its that, will see. Btw how do you play and go on the forum in the same time Ts4ever? I just killed you some 15mins ago on Hslan haha. See you later, going to eat and will fix the problem, thanks for all  ;D
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22-08-2010, 01:08:31 »
I just came from the server :D Had a good round on PHL and hten I got disconnected and was switched to Italians on Giarabub and that round sucked ;)

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22-08-2010, 01:08:52 »
Yeah was going to play Giarub but it crashed  ::) . Will play soon, but like always the server will be almost empty. I hate that  :(

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22-08-2010, 03:08:15 »
./ coff coff WOLF coff

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3