Author Topic: 15.5cm GPF Artillery help  (Read 484 times)

Offline Grunt82ABN

• Infantry is great, until you're infantry
    • View Profile
15.5cm GPF Artillery help
« on: 04-05-2017, 02:05:13 »
Okay, I've combed through the forums and the web, haven't found anything that can point me in the right direction about this.

So I've copied my levels folder just for the sake of personal over the top SP mayhem and to help me learn some basic modding as I go.
I'm trying to swap out some fixed pieces with the big 155 guns from PDH (15.5cm GPF) in hopes of obliterating shit with them on the larger maps. They load up in place of the originals just fine after I swap them in gameplayobjects, but I can't use them. I know there was something done to lock out bots so they don't use them, but I can't figure out how to enable usage. I really wanna replace all the fixed positions on some map with one of these and brutally sodomize my $80 GPU. Anyone have any idea what I can do?
?
For I am become Death; the destroyer of Worlds

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: 15.5cm GPF Artillery help
« Reply #1 on: 04-05-2017, 03:05:08 »
Are you talking about these?

I don't think these are coded to fire at all. Afaik they're just coded as 'objectives' so they can be destroyed on PdH.

you could try your hand at coding them to fire artillery tho ;)

Offline Grunt82ABN

• Infantry is great, until you're infantry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04-05-2017, 03:05:43 »
Yep, those are the ones. Damn.. was hoping that wasn't the case, but I figured it may be a possibility. Well, time to learn some code to make them fire... cuz I wanna use these badly. Mmmmmm.... sweet cordite.
Thanks for the heads up man. Dig your textures, btw.
For I am become Death; the destroyer of Worlds

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04-05-2017, 05:05:55 »
Thx. Hopefully someone can jump in and give advice on coding. I have no idea how to begin to make these fire.