Author Topic: Recommendations and sales  (Read 16746 times)

Offline hslan.GN_Angrybeaver

• FH-Betatester
  • EEVIIIIIIL BEAVER
    • View Profile
Re: Recommendations and sales
« Reply #135 on: 24-08-2013, 16:08:27 »
casual shit...running arround and shooting bad guys.
if youre cool with that, buy it

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 24-08-2013, 16:08:44 »
I bought it, played 5 hours straight, passed like it was nothing, felt a little bit sick even, and that has been a loooong time since that happened to me, for me it is a lovely game and interesting story so far. I like the WW2 references everywhere.

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 26-08-2013, 13:08:27 »
Ok thanks for the advice, i just bought it, i'm installing it now and i'll pobably start playing it this evening (got to go somewhere this afternoon). And damn, she got a lot hotter since i last played Tomb Raider (was a PS1 game).
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Kalkalash

• aka Niko1992
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 29-08-2013, 20:08:45 »
A Paradox week at Humble Bundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

And if you're not convinced, here's a jazzy trailer to persuade you even more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me4BhLoTNuQ
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 29-08-2013, 21:08:17 »
Kind of shame to put EU III in it (it's now outdated as EU IV is out). I would have liked better if they had put HoI III in it (or Warband, that could get my friends to finally buy that)... But Leviathan Warships is a must buy! Just because of the trailer :D

Also whoever pays more than 125 $ will have stuff to play until he dies of old age lol.
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 12-09-2013, 22:09:42 »
This isn't a recommendation. Quite the opposite.

"big Activision discount" on steam.
Guess what, you can get the 2 year old game CoD:MW3 for the tiny price of 45€! get it while you can, it's normally 60€!

In the meantime, make sure to catch the Call of Duty, the original 10 year old game, for as little as 15€! a whole 25% off from the standard price of 20€!

in all seriousness though, Humblebundle seems to have some great games. Havne't played any of them, but Trine 2, Mark of the nija, brutal legend, FTL and FEZ have all gotten great reviews.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 14-09-2013, 12:09:35 »
Tomb Raider (2013) 75% sale on Steam. Thats 12.49€ for a great game. I strongly advice you to buy this.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 16-09-2013, 00:09:44 »
This weeks Humble Bundle.

Get it.

Trine is great fun, playing it with my 2 brothers.
Mark of the Ninja is really nice and something new.
I will be enjoying FEZ.

+ 2 more games coming up on wednesday.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 16-09-2013, 23:09:04 »
Tomb Raider (2013) 75% sale on Steam. Thats 12.49€ for a great game. I strongly advice you to buy this.

I have to agree 100%, great game. I bought it for 20 and it's worth a lot more in my opinion
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 16-09-2013, 23:09:53 »
Although i first pirated it and it worked perfectly i bought it and it fucked up for some reason. I updated my GFX drivers at first but did not work because of an error in updating. Then i removed everything and reinstalled drivers. It worked.

Long story short i stayed up until 5 in the morning to fix my GFX card drivers in order to play it. Worthy it.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 24-09-2013, 00:09:27 »
Syberia 1 and 2 on sale at steam.

Really recommend them, should really really play them both in order though.

Slow paced adventure game, with great story-telling and an interesting story, while a little silly at times.
Still, enjoyable puzzles. Get it.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 06-11-2013, 20:11:24 »
New Humble Bundle contains:

FEAR 2, FEAR 3, LOTR: War in the North, Batman: Arkham Asylum. And if you pay more than the average (currently 4.62 dollars) you also get Batman: Arkham City and Scribblenauts Unlimited.

This should be a definite buy.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 07-11-2013, 18:11:49 »
and in less than 2 hours we will have both a new Humbe Weekly Bundle, as well as the biggest gaming news this year:

Age of Empires HD: The Forgotten

First AoE2 expansion in 12 years. A mod that was, after AoE HD was released on steam, made official and got official support. Adding 4 new civilization, the Incas, Italians, Magyars and Slavs, with new civ models as well as unique units.
Also added tweaks to the original game (such as another upgrade to the eagle warrior).

Only negative aspect is that the mod was, and still is, free to download. However, for the steam-release to AoE HD you will have to pay 10€. However, for me it's definitely worth it seeing how AoE2 is a game I've played many times a year since the release 13 years ago, with thousands of hours of gaming.
Also, playing through steam is incredibly convenient for online play.

Also, recommendation:
Few weeks ago, Path of Exile was officially released on Steam. Absolutely amazing FREE TO PLAY game! It's the way Diablo 3 was supposed to have been.

Offline luftwaffe.be

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 22-11-2013, 13:11:23 »
Europa Universalis -50% this weekend

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 22-11-2013, 14:11:03 »
ARMA II on sale on Steam! 4 € for CO, 6 € for the Complete collection. Buy now (sale ends 28 hours from now),  I hear F|H has some nice campaigns planned for I44 and Hell in the Pacific mods...
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...