Author Topic: Who is feeling pumped to hit the beaches with 128 players tonight...  (Read 3375 times)

Offline BlueBaron

• View Profile
So I just need to download the FH2 launcher and I am fine^

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Yes.

Offline Excavus

• Member of the FH2 Cynic Club
    • View Profile
There goes my rest of the day, got banned from 762 for doing fuck all. Shittiest admins in the world, they shouldn't have a monopoly on FH2 servers, because now I can't even play.

Offline BlueBaron

• View Profile
Will Omaha Beach be available in sp?

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Will be patched in later (probably together with a ticket fix for mp :D)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Will Omaha Beach be available in sp?
Not yet, later. Gold Beach IS available, however.

Offline x4fun ODIUM

• View Profile
    • www.762-ranking.de
There goes my rest of the day, got banned from 762 for doing fuck all. Shittiest admins in the world, they shouldn't have a monopoly on FH2 servers, because now I can't even play.

You can reply at 762-ranking.de. We have a forum there. We don't have a monopoly. FHT and WaW are open, too. We are happy about that. Enjoy your 2 weeks break.

To remind you why:

2014-04-11 21:51:17: R               performed by ' mqqX' on ' Excavus': TK FOR PAK!!!!!! I mde a screenshot

2014-04-11 21:51:46: K               performed by 'x4fun I<ODIUM>I' on ' Excavus': next time ban

(that was your warning, I looked up the game log in the console and saw you knife him for the PAK)

2014-04-11 22:10:36: S               performed by 'x4fun I<ODIUM>I': stop flaming now, last warning excavus

(you continued flaming)

2014-04-11 22:10:56: B               performed by '762 Sandre' on ' Excavus': cu  banned by 762 Sandre

I save myself now to look up the whole chatlog, unless you feel it is necessary to remind you why.
Normally tk for an asset is insta 2 week ban.

Best Regards,
Odium.
Kind Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I

Offline FORGOTTENKEVINOHOPE

• View Profile
i hope you admins got your sleep this week to battle all the new or returning smack tards

Offline Excavus

• View Profile

You can reply at 762-ranking.de. We have a forum there. We don't have a monopoly. FHT and WaW are open, too. We are happy about that. Enjoy your 2 weeks break.

To remind you why:

2014-04-11 21:51:17: R               performed by ' mqqX' on ' Excavus': TK FOR PAK!!!!!! I mde a screenshot

2014-04-11 21:51:46: K               performed by 'x4fun I<ODIUM>I' on ' Excavus': next time ban

(that was your warning, I looked up the game log in the console and saw you knife him for the PAK)

2014-04-11 22:10:36: S               performed by 'x4fun I<ODIUM>I': stop flaming now, last warning excavus

(you continued flaming)

2014-04-11 22:10:56: B               performed by '762 Sandre' on ' Excavus': cu  banned by 762 Sandre

I save myself now to look up the whole chatlog, unless you feel it is necessary to remind you why.
Normally tk for an asset is insta 2 week ban.

Best Regards,
Odium.

I like how you conveniently avoided posting my "flame". I was simply saying that the map was too small for the player count, then someone told me to stop whining, then I told him to shut up. Then you warned me to stop flaming, which I was completely not. Wanna know what I said? I said "How is that flaming? lol." Look the chat log up for yourself.

And yes you have a monopoly. Let's see the playerlist right now. Oh, only 762 has players? Guess I'm fucked then.
« Last Edit: 12-04-2014, 01:04:58 by Excavus »

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
And yes you have a monopoly. Let's see the playerlist right now. Oh, only 762 has players? Guess I'm fucked then.
Seeing your posts lately, I'm happy to hear that. Excellent work Odium but I would love to see him permbanned for calling you shittiest admins (like it was the case with someone else calling you something similiar)

And you flaming or not is not important as long as you recieved ban for tk.

Offline Excavus

• View Profile
Seeing your posts lately, I'm happy to hear that. Excellent work Odium but I would love to see him permbanned for calling you shittiest admins (like it was the case with someone else calling you something similiar)

And you flaming or not is not important as long as you recieved ban for tk.

Ah, it's you. Now I know why you have such a chip in your shoulder. It's good to know you take personal reasons into account when determining why I should be permabanned, such maturity.

Offline LtJimmy

• Confirmed FH2 Suggestion Thread Cynic
    • View Profile
Considering the vitriolic attitude towards Excavus and the atrocious lag/ping I experienced on the 762 server today, I don't think I'll be going back.
WaW lacks the players but has better ping, pity they only seem to play 16 player maps which are just CounterStrike to me (infantry only, no vehicles). Not what I play FH2 for.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Well you're in New Zealand, you're not going to get good ping on any German server, even if it is powered by the wishes of unicorns.

Offline Jimi Hendrix

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
    • View Profile
Well you're in New Zealand, you're not going to get good ping on any German server, even if it is powered by the wishes of unicorns.

made me lol

;D

Offline LtJimmy

• Confirmed FH2 Suggestion Thread Cynic
    • View Profile
Haha, true but that was half my reasoning.