Author Topic: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]  (Read 250401 times)

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots of games you play [big pics, 56k warning]
« Reply #690 on: 07-02-2010, 22:02:55 »
Which CoD is that? from HUD I would say CoD 1. But looking at the soldier I would say CoD 2.
Which one is it, and are there many people still playing it online? if so I may buy it.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: 07-02-2010, 22:02:59 »
COD2

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: 07-02-2010, 22:02:33 »
Yet another war in the SAMP Server.

One big Organization called IRC, or Independant Red Country or something like that was invaded by the National Guard, FBI and Police.

The battle took place in different parts of the IRC, mainly, their towns.

To distract the big US Force coming, La Costra Nostra (Italian Mafia) and other small Groups attacked the Bank. The US Army responded with Apaches, Harriers, Tanks and tons of Soldiers.

Later the town was captured by the NG.

Me and a dude peeing on a guy who wanted to rob us. (With a dildo)

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #693 on: 07-02-2010, 23:02:36 »
CONGRATULATIONS, TORENICO! you've made the 30,000th post in OFF-TOPIC!

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: 07-02-2010, 23:02:29 »
Oh snap *claps*

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: 07-02-2010, 23:02:22 »
I was one post away >:(

Offline Hockeywarrior

• One of the superior 5-digit numbers
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: 08-02-2010, 00:02:45 »
I had an epic battle a few days ago in Rome Total War that I figured I would share with you all, since there's such a big Total War following here. I was facing the Egyptians in what should have been a very one-sided battle. My army of about 2000 was confronting their army of 1200, and each of us had roughly 2000 troops in reinforcements a piece.

When the battle commenced, however, I was notified that my reinforcements were DELAYED and may not make it in time for the battle! This was a big OH SHIT moment because I knew I would need those reinforcements to have a strong victory. I prepared to fight a battle of survival.

At the start of the battle, both enemy armies arrived simultaneously, and I prepared to defend. To my utter shock, the Egyptians refused to attack and even pulled back into a defensive position, despite the fact that they had 2 times as many troops (including cavalry) as I. So, I attacked.

These are shots of the massive 3800+ strong Egyptian army. My army can be seen in the distance of the second pic.

At the very beginning, I moved my archers up protected by cavalry to weaken their lines as much as possible. The, by concentrating my cavalry and heavy troops, and using encirclement as best as possible, I was able to start a mass route on their right flank, which I then folded around to encircle their left flank. I won decisively but at a very very very heavy cost. After an hour (real-life time) of fighting, this is what the battlefield looked like!

The concentrations of dead bodies are points where I encircled the Egyptian Phalanxes. The strategy worked but at a huge cost to my troops.

At the bottom of the screen you can see some of my emaciated troop numbers. I lost about 1000 troops total, killing 2500 of theirs. My reinforcements never came ...
« Last Edit: 08-02-2010, 00:02:44 by Hockeywarrior »

Check out my Red Orchestra, FH2, and shooting videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQK9lbdAEi9mAM5iGfHoeyA

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: 08-02-2010, 01:02:41 »
I was one post away >:(

You Lose, i Win

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: 08-02-2010, 01:02:11 »
Sounds like a great battle, Hockeywarrior!

I really really love it when battles are +1 hour long! they are so epic
The most epic battle I ever had was when I was Julii and had gained the peoples loyalty enough to attack the other romans. I attacked a Brutii army in the forests of northern spain. Full stacks.
The battle took 1 ½ hour, in the end, I won.
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: 08-02-2010, 02:02:23 »
Recently I have started ETW multiplayer-ing. It is cool.   Just fought a guy who depended mainly on artillery, anyway... he destroyed mine in a duel, so, playing as the French, I did what any French commander does-attack!  (Not surrender)  Anyway, my troops rushed up, fired a volley at point blank range, and charged in.  His arty and troops fled, but the amount of reserves he had and my earlier losses did me in.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: 08-02-2010, 02:02:21 »
was it just a battle, or a campaign?
I miss playing ETW.. damn computer, gotta get a new PSU really soon

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: 08-02-2010, 02:02:31 »
A battle.  We miss you too, Ted.

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: 08-02-2010, 04:02:48 »
:(
I'll try to look into it this coming week.

I wanna play online with you guys, only played one battle with fuchs. I won (whatever he says, I did not cheat).

Playing RTW, as Brutii and attacked by a superior army of greek hoplites on the hills of greece.

I really love how the enviroment you battle in reflects the strategy map. across the river and beyond the hills you can see the greek city of Croton.

I won the battle.

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: 08-02-2010, 04:02:59 »
Good.

I require challenge.

Offline Hockeywarrior

• One of the superior 5-digit numbers
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: 08-02-2010, 04:02:27 »
was it just a battle, or a campaign?
I miss playing ETW.. damn computer, gotta get a new PSU really soon
Nah it WAS a battle in the campaign. I'm currently challenging the Egyptians for world domination -- two super powers colliding. So far I think I can win, but it's going to be a long long long bloody battle.

Check out my Red Orchestra, FH2, and shooting videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQK9lbdAEi9mAM5iGfHoeyA