Author Topic: Fire rate sounds  (Read 443 times)

Offline Paavopesusieni

• Spongebob
    • View Profile
Fire rate sounds
« on: 07-07-2010, 15:07:10 »
Could the sound on MG42 be changed so that when you fire once (2 rounds) it would sound like small 2 round burst rather than one shot? Right now the MG42 sounds bit odd in that regard. Would add immersion a lot IMO and maybe it would sound more like 1200 rpm when the 42 is firing.

Then the FW190, as it fires much higher ROF than BF109 could the sound be matched to it as well. Right now its uses the BF109 cannon sound that really annoys me and is really misleading. It feels like I have shot 10 rounds though I really have like 20.

Just small suggestions that would really make FH feel more perfect, don't think it would be too hard to make those.  :)

Offline Yronno

• View Profile
Re: Fire rate sounds
« Reply #1 on: 07-07-2010, 16:07:59 »
Could the sound on MG42 be changed so that when you fire once (2 rounds) it would sound like small 2 round burst rather than one shot? Right now the MG42 sounds bit odd in that regard. Would add immersion a lot IMO and maybe it would sound more like 1200 rpm when the 42 is firing.
I've been meaning to suggest this, but I kept forgetting. ::)
I remember reading that it fires twice for every click and thinking, "then why not make it sound that way too?"