Author Topic: Ban  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Meklood

• View Profile
Ban
« on: 14-06-2009, 20:06:58 »
Hello!

I am Meklood. I banned in punksbusted.com, but i don't know why. So i can't play on bfewaw servers. Can you do something? I write on punksbusted, but nothing. PLS! Sorry for my english.

Meklood

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on: 14-06-2009, 20:06:56 »
No, unfortunately there is nothing we can do. Sorry. Punkbuster is not controlled by FH team.

Offline kummitus

• View Profile
    • CMP Gaming
« Reply #2 on: 14-06-2009, 21:06:27 »
Try to contact them directly.
CMP Gaming

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14-06-2009, 23:06:27 »
If you have been banned by punkbuster, you need to attend the web ticket system:

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=info.php

Most likely you used a cheat or something similar. Unbanning, if ever, can take a longer time and you should not expect answers or any response within a short time. If you've been really banned, it might be much quicker and better to buy a new copy of the game.

In case you did nothing wrong, it might be that punkbuster needs to be updated. Then you should download and run the pbsetup.exe from their site:

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=support.php

There are many different reasons that cause punkbuster to boot people from servers. Best would be to copy and paste the error message here.
« Last Edit: 14-06-2009, 23:06:11 by Dukat »

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Kev4000

• Developer
  • FH2 "special" coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14-06-2009, 23:06:45 »
I checked out the punksbusted.com website. Seems like you had an MD5 hack installed, not quite sure what it does. chbf2pub30.dll. Either way, it seems to be an IP ban in which case buying a new copy won't work. And I'm not going to explain ways to circumvent that.

Offline GirlsHateMe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15-06-2009, 02:06:30 »
To avoid being kicked or treated like a cheat by Punkbuster you should always update to the latest version.

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #6 on: 15-06-2009, 17:06:25 »
The guy needs to buy a new copy of BF2, move house and sign up to a new ISP.  "Simples".
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Topdogger

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15-06-2009, 22:06:12 »
Just typed that hack in you tube and why would anyone do this. Seems so sad and boring.

Offline Hunti

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16-06-2009, 21:06:49 »
This guy is not cheating, he is my clanmate for years. I dont know why got he get banned but im sure he never tried any kind of cheats. BTW buying a new game isnt too cheap here so i think he must contact evenbalance support. :o

Offline Cin3k33

• Lobo`s younger sister
    • View Profile
    • eXavs
« Reply #9 on: 16-06-2009, 21:06:21 »
Awwww so now I know why u don`t died after i shot to your back 50 0.50 cal bullets from Thompson on sfakia in finals.

Joke, but accualy it is true I shot to you when you was on hill with bren, probably some kind of lag, because after that you gained juicy No.4 headshot from Rion, you died, and your body slip down slowly to my dirty feets.

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #10 on: 16-06-2009, 22:06:25 »
This guy is not cheating, he is my clanmate for years. I dont know why got he get banned but im sure he never tried any kind of cheats. BTW buying a new game isnt too cheap here so i think he must contact evenbalance support. :o
Well Battlefield 2 is 10 euros but that wont fix the problem, you need a new house house and a new ISP. And you need to get Interpol of your tail.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16-06-2009, 22:06:13 »
Depending on where you live and who's your ISP, your IP address might change automatically after a few months, or if you ask nicely, the ISP could change it for you. The thing is, most ISPs actually charge you extra if you want a fixed IP address. Guess why?

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16-06-2009, 22:06:13 »
In Germany the IP adress changes usually every 24 hours. Isn´t that the case in the rest of the world?
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline Cory the Otter

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16-06-2009, 22:06:40 »
...no. No they do not. Not on most countries.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16-06-2009, 22:06:58 »
In Germany the IP adress changes usually every 24 hours. Isn´t that the case in the rest of the world?

In the U.S you'll get a static IP that will only change when you change your provider or move. Thast makes it so easy to ban people by IP, to run DDos attacks on them or to spy on their web activities. I would bet that Google attributes IP adresses to customers, optimizing their ads according to peoples prior web activities.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom