Author Topic: Conspiracies Thread Mk II  (Read 246631 times)

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracies Thread Mk II
« Reply #3150 on: 30-04-2017, 09:04:50 »

Will we ever see this house soon? Also is there an open variant? I think everybody forgot about it, but not me.
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: 04-05-2017, 22:05:42 »
Never seen photos on this forum, ( aldo planes are well known to community) specialy for FHMax3
FINNISH AIR FORCE

« Last Edit: 05-05-2017, 11:05:53 by Seth_Soldier »
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: 04-05-2017, 23:05:05 »
Wow, I mean, wow!!!

These are really beautiful models. Congrats to the devs involved. Now, that Morane is just sweet. The model and skin standards are top notch. Remember the last titles from IL-2 franchise.

The plane was in general outdated by the time it entered service in the Finnish Air Force, but, as usual, Finnish pilots were able to squeeze any advantage the type could afford. Thinking about it, I wonder if Finnish aircraft would be implemented one day, we could see a shiny and wonderful Brewster B-239. Just daydreaming here...  :)

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline Oberst_Kroenen

• View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: 04-05-2017, 23:05:25 »
Nicee! Don't know if those planes are official FH2 stuff but they sure do look awesome.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: 04-05-2017, 23:05:58 »
First one is announced already, and MS406 was long time in official built but acidentally and with swiss texture. In last patch they removed it from official as I suppose they will get it ready for maybe future french map.

But this finnish air force pics wasnt seen on forum here until now. Planes were made by retired dev Herc( speciallist in plane models)

But I taught of using MS406 on maybe future Flippy map Thali as Mörkö-Morane, finnish upgrade of original. Mörkö-Morane performed very good but only 3 were converted and used in Continue war and rest in Lapand war. Aldo any Mörkö-Morane or MS406 original were involved in Battle of Tali, as this is just game , I taught that this historic point could be overlooked and thus made this map/battle even more special ( Mörkö-Morane vs Lagg  :o :D)
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: 05-05-2017, 00:05:53 »
I would never put Mörkö into maps that they dont belong to.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: 05-05-2017, 09:05:10 »
YESS!!!! Thank you guys!!! You are just awesome!!!
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: 06-05-2017, 02:05:37 »
I think using the original Morane (as depicted in the photos) as a Morko would be just a license stop-gap. The engine was changed to a Klimov (improving somewhat the performance) but, more important, the weapons were updated to 4 MG's in the wings and a German MG151/20 motorkanone (the Soviet UBS were used too), improving firepower and reliability.

The original Moranes, even outdated, were used, in decreasing numbers, until the end of the war. So, they can be used as they are. I feel very fortunate that devs are prioritizing historical accuracy, but without ruining gameplay.

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: 06-05-2017, 10:05:23 »
Remember, the Finns also used BF-109s.  ;)

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: 06-05-2017, 22:05:25 »
Remember, the Finns also used BF-109s.  ;)

Indeed, the G-2 and G-6 types. And these machines are much closer to reality to be used in Tali-Ihantala and in general scenarios in the 1944 Soviet Offensive. Also the FW 190 and Ju 87D's from Detachment Kuhlmey, a German unit used to bolster Finnish aerial operations during the crucial days. Just food for thoughts.

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: 07-05-2017, 10:05:25 »
But remember, there is a lot more. I think that we have a 25% chance to get the early ostfront. We even have some vehicles.

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: 09-05-2017, 00:05:19 »
I think that we have a 25% chance to get the early ostfront. We even have some vehicles.

Well, IMHO, our chances are lower at this very moment. Maybe in a far patch in the future. In fact, we have some German vehicles used on Mount Olympus that could be used directly in Ostfront, and others that would be ready after reskinning. But the Soviets would need much more than the BT-7. And, of course, soldier models and maps.

But yes, I'm a dreamer too. I imagine how nice would be to have a couple of winter maps, like Operation Typhoon, Demiansk Pocket and Operation Uranus. Devs can avoid some specific statics we don't have and we should see some trench sweeping work and infantry-tanks cooperation. Cool, huh?

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: 09-05-2017, 09:05:20 »
I think that we have a 25% chance to get the early ostfront. We even have some vehicles.

Well, IMHO, our chances are lower at this very moment. Maybe in a far patch in the future. In fact, we have some German vehicles used on Mount Olympus that could be used directly in Ostfront, and others that would be ready after reskinning. But the Soviets would need much more than the BT-7. And, of course, soldier models and maps.

But yes, I'm a dreamer too. I imagine how nice would be to have a couple of winter maps, like Operation Typhoon, Demiansk Pocket and Operation Uranus. Devs can avoid some specific statics we don't have and we should see some trench sweeping work and infantry-tanks cooperation. Cool, huh?

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline batistadk

• SP/COOP junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: 09-05-2017, 16:05:27 »
Yay! That's what I could call "reeeeal goooood"!  ;D

The T-26 is, with no doubt, a huge, I mean, HUGE step towards early Ostfront. And the background with that thick pine forest looks nice too. I wonder what's the official status of early Ostfront at this very moment. But it shows we have a slight chance of see it in action one day.

Thanks for the info FHMax.

Best regards,

batistadk

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: 09-05-2017, 18:05:47 »
And of course, a Finnish Guest:

Now what map is that?