Author Topic: German speaker what does Einsatzort: PLZ 4* mean  (Read 434 times)

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
German speaker what does Einsatzort: PLZ 4* mean
« on: 13-06-2013, 11:06:00 »
I know Einsatzort is the place where you will work, but PLZ 4* ???

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline mopskind

• View Profile
Re: German speaker what does Einsatzort: PLZ 4* mean
« Reply #1 on: 13-06-2013, 11:06:14 »
PLZ usually is the abbreviation for postal code. It should be a 5 digits number probably to show you the general area where you will be deployed?

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13-06-2013, 11:06:19 »
Thanks Mopskind,they want to keep it anonymous then I guess. It somewhere in Nordrhein westfalen.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline mopskind

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13-06-2013, 11:06:21 »
Yeah probably in the north of NRW or in the "beautiful" Ruhrpott region :D

Offline Oberst

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13-06-2013, 11:06:50 »
The area with "4" in the beginning spans from the Ruhrgebiet and Münsterland  (both Nordrhein-Westfalen) to the Southeast of Niedersachen.

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13-06-2013, 22:06:09 »
Many thanks all. It close to the border, might be an attractive contract, considering travel time.