Author Topic: FH Game Night 13  (Read 9074 times)

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: FH Game Night 13
« Reply #75 on: 27-02-2011, 12:02:23 »
now i got an error message that a line of patch 1.5 is missing wtf²

Create a post in the help forum detailing what you did and how you did it.

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline IcratoX

• Operations Director, Forgotten Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 27-02-2011, 13:02:26 »
Had some great fights yesterday. Great gamenight again ;)
In time of Peace, Prepare for War.

Offline corsair89

• Cannon fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 27-02-2011, 13:02:41 »
I had some great fun on this Game Night, especially as it was my first one since...Game Night 5 maybe (and one that got cancelled?).  :)

I played well under Irish command until the second half of Alam Halfa, when I crashed....crashed...lost the connection to the server...and punkbuster went fubar with some "handshaking failed" (what?). I finally rejoined at Cobra but was on the axis team, which already lost all the flags and couldn't reach Hebecrevon anymore.

Speaking of Cobra, if some of you browse the battlerecorder, you'll probably find one epic wtf moment I had. While in a marder, Beaufort tried to strafe and unload his rockets on me...but his P-51 only had bombs, resulting in an epic autokill. I laughed hard until I saw the wreck coming right on me...I don't really know what happened next but I think I got pushed again a line of trees by the wreck. Well you can guess the result...the marder went kaboom.... :(

Offline Beaufort

• WIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 27-02-2011, 14:02:01 »
I'm not good at flying/straffing, I always end up lost in the clouds or crashing somewhere... I didn't see what hapened to you but damn, it seemed louder than my own explosion ! ;D ;D

The rest of the night was cool. SoT was nice but we didn't pass the first line so meh... Also we were the best squad on Alam Halfa, despite the medieval PzIV I was driving ...

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 27-02-2011, 15:02:16 »
But as Slayer mentioned we lost 5 first maps without even on coming close to victory.
Well, I think they were great fights. We lost Brest with 120 tickets or something, and PeB with 50, so I think we did come close to victory sometimes. There were only a few steamrolls, Cobra for allies and St Lo for axis.

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 27-02-2011, 15:02:29 »
I didnt get home in time yesterday  :'(

Offline Auwin

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 27-02-2011, 16:02:17 »
But as Slayer mentioned we lost 5 first maps without even on coming close to victory.
Well, I think they were great fights. We lost Brest with 120 tickets or something, and PeB with 50, so I think we did come close to victory sometimes. There were only a few steamrolls, Cobra for allies and St Lo for axis.
I wasn't dismissing our effort and I agree that they were great fights. They were terrific to be honest. We just coulnd't pull the last push and I never experienced that "this is going to be close" feeling. Irish already mentioned amount of unsigned players which is partly true but I experienced some "bad SL moments" when he was afk, fooling around and not leading our wandering soldiers by kicking their asses toward the flags. Like Beaufort did :P

Offline Battlefieldfan45 (CroPanzer)

• Gebalte? Anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 27-02-2011, 17:02:06 »
Best thing when I grabbed a PIAT at PeB and sniped people around with it.
2 jerry's got our FHT squad pinned so I shot the first one in the street at a distance of about ~200m
and then I did my epic PIAT shot at a dude which was laying fire from the bunkers on the east side all the way to the port where we were at. I was really shocked when I saw that I killed that guy from such a distance ;D

Playing WoT with ingame nick: CroPanzer

Priestdk

« Reply #83 on: 28-02-2011, 09:02:01 »
Sadly i only hade time to play the first 3 battles but dam Brest and Tobruk whas som awesome epic battles!
When i dident get nuked bye Flippy on the Arty ;)

Even Luttich dident feel like puplic play proberly because people actully joined sqauds and followed there SL around and attacked/defendet etc.

Either way looking forward to FHGN 14
« Last Edit: 28-02-2011, 09:02:59 by Priestdk »

Offline IcratoX

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 28-02-2011, 13:02:09 »
Lüttich, we had some epic fighting around the farmhouse the constant round. Cat and mouse game there :P

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 28-02-2011, 14:02:47 »
farm was cool:D
I was laying in a corner with my Bazooka, Killed a Panther from behind and a puma on the field.
I had one round left, then a full squad run 20cm next to me, they didnt see me, and I followed them to kill 3 people with my zook and another one with my colt  ;D ;D

Offline IcratoX

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 28-02-2011, 14:02:20 »
I had one round left, then a full squad run 20cm next to me, they didnt see me, and I followed them to kill 3 people with my zook and another one with my colt  ;D ;D

So that was you... We seriously had no idea at first what was going on :P Epic mistake ::)

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 28-02-2011, 14:02:00 »
yeah, it was one of the most epic moments in my full fh2 career:D

full squad one by another passing me by, me lying 20cm off them D: And then buum all gone XD

Offline IcratoX

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 28-02-2011, 15:02:09 »
You're welcome  ;D
It was odd tho, suddenly I heard someone shouting over ts that he was killed by a bazooka, now I know who it was that killed almost the entire squad >:(

To get back on the battlerecorder files, this is what I posted in the help section:
Will have a look into it, and let you know when I find out what exactly happened. My apologies for this inconvenience.

Edit: Ok it seems that there were problems in the recording of the battlerecorders, therefore the problem are the battlerecorder files itself. Not your programs. Shamefully we cannot recover them. With the next gamenight this problem is solved, and the battlerecorder files will be working by then.
Again, my apologies.