Author Topic: Your epic fail in FH1/FH2!  (Read 18606 times)

Offline hslan.totaler_humbug

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • hslan
Re: Your epic fail in FH1/FH2!
« Reply #30 on: 15-01-2011, 15:01:06 »
Oh, wait I remember one fail  ::)

It was St. Lo, I was SL and sitting in a Sherman infront of Chateau. I asked Beaver to lurk around me and warn me from Panzerfausts. As soon as I said this I only heard: "PANZERFAUST, PANZERFAUST, PANZERFAUST, behind you!!!" with his squeezy voice. Like allways (he does this quite often) I gave a shit about him. Sadly this only time he was right.
I was forced to hear this all night long then  >:(
We need to be able, to throw Thermos out of Spotterplanes.

Offline evhgear

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 15-01-2011, 17:01:29 »
In was on Luttich, I was in US team, and I was hidding in hedgerows near town from US side. I spotted a german with a Bazooka how was walking between town and hedgerows, he was about at 100m from me. I started to shoot him, I missed all my shots and he noticed me after the fourth shot, he returns and shoot me with the bazooka... grr I hate Garand.

the same thing hapened to me with the BAR on PHL, he was walking in fields with a MP40 and I open fire, he was at about 200m, so not so far. I try to shoot like in 2.26(so only one shot, like semi-auto) never able to hit him, and he dives and kill me with his MP40 at about 150m...

Offline hslan.GN_Angrybeaver

• FH-Betatester
  • EEVIIIIIIL BEAVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 15-01-2011, 19:01:04 »
Oh, wait I remember one fail  ::)

It was St. Lo, I was SL and sitting in a Sherman infront of Chateau. I asked Beaver to lurk around me and warn me from Panzerfausts. As soon as I said this I only heard: "PANZERFAUST, PANZERFAUST, PANZERFAUST, behind you!!!" with his squeezy voice. Like allways (he does this quite often) I gave a shit about him. Sadly this only time he was right.
I was forced to hear this all night long then  >:(
messing arround with your mind is always a good laugh  ;D

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 15-01-2011, 20:01:23 »
My epic fail? See Lydecker's video in the video thread ;)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 16-01-2011, 00:01:50 »
Fail almost always ensues when tank hunting.

Dropping a Geballte Ladung on a tank, but a bit too short: the tank dove away, the Geballte dropped on the ground and blew up almost the entire squad I was in.

Equipping the Panzerfaust for a Sherman that was camping outside my bush. Stood up and moved to the back of the tank (I think this was on Villers) . I wanted to kill it so bad, that when the tankw as finished camping and drove away, I followed it on foot. The tank went straight over open ground and I was running behind it. Suddenly I got shot. In my deathscreen I saw the tank getting killed by a tank of our team and I thought: "Yay, no death for nothing!" seconds later I saw an enemy entering my deathscreen, picking up my Faust and kill our tank...

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 16-01-2011, 22:01:35 »
When I was repairing my tank, I was slaughtered with knife... Do you know how I felt?   :-\

Offline Rawhide

• Part-time Cowboy
  • FH-Betatester
  • King of the Off-Topic Section
    • View Profile
    • #fhmod
« Reply #36 on: 17-01-2011, 19:01:38 »
Lest we forget my fail with the Geballte Ladung during Operation Hyacinth during the first Forgotten Honor Campaign. Was on top of the water tower in the western flag of the city, everybody was spamming me with over the chat but also over Teamspeak that we had a large number of Tommies in our flagzone.

Said and done, I dropped the Ladung.

5 x Teamkills

I still, to this day, wonder how the hell that flag got gray and my Ladung got zero kills but still five teamkills...

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 18-01-2011, 05:01:16 »
When I was repairing my tank, I was slaughtered with knife... Do you know how I felt?   :-\

painful ?  ;D

I never dare to use knifes against repairing tankers if I see one, because just in case there are lag or what he could easily press E and HE me.

For my epic fails one of them must be managing to get a very long range kill on a moving target(tank) in FH1 (and I'm not using things like panther/tiger which are insanely accurate) but actually it is a teamkill... That often happens, I don't think I have broken that range record after that.

(it is because the target looks soooo small and fuzzy ... I just shoot, and he dies)

but in general I have way more proud moments than fail moments in my FH1 career. I was a player to be feared :p

btw, talking about failure of the others, I always remember once on Mersa Matruh, we have only like 3-4 guys in a team, one guy is manning the LeFH in the main base, and I'm cruising in the city with my pzII, that guy, somehow, he don't have any artillery spots at all, bored enough, blind fired, and TKed me.

The odds is about that suddenly you get hit by space debris in the minute after you have read this.

One thing, though, is universally true, that friendly fire is always the most accurate.
« Last Edit: 18-01-2011, 05:01:36 by General_Henry »

Offline Raziel

• Bullet Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 18-01-2011, 08:01:41 »
During a Forgotten honor training session.....our squad was preparing an s-mine trap and our sl was explaining as to how and where we should put an s-mine..........I sneezed (bloody hay fever attack that eve ::)) ........hit the forward key by accident and you all can guess what happened....... :o ;D

Offline Beaufort

• WIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 18-01-2011, 14:01:19 »
When I was repairing my tank, I was slaughtered with knife... Do you know how I felt?   :-\

Lol, there should be a medal for this in the reward system ...  ;D ;D

Offline Kwiot

• POLISH ACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 18-01-2011, 21:01:10 »
Have you ever forgotten to take Falschirmjeager kit in Battle of Crete map? I was quite disappointed when although nobody shot me in the air, I killed myself by hitting the groung...  ::)

Offline Duke_Dutch

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 19-01-2011, 15:01:13 »
Defending a house with 3 other guys and some nasty german deployed his machine gun (mg42) right behind our back, No one of use did spot him, until he opend fire. a masive slaughter.

a Nother of my epic fails was when I played the yanks on Point du hoc. I was squadleader and got a flametrower. afther the fist line of bunker where taken by oure team, whe movend to the next flagzone ( the Farm). before I entered the building someone opend fire on me. so I ran quickly in the builden to avoid being hit. whe in was inside, in turend my flametrower to the door and fired so that he had to take a nother route. At that moment I fired a team mate got spawned in front of me. so I made a teamkill, to make the matters wurse, That teammate was standing very close tot me at that moment, and the flames killed me to.
« Last Edit: 20-01-2011, 20:01:22 by Duke_Dutch »

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 21-01-2011, 22:01:16 »
Just now I got kicked off hslan.

I had been throwing satchels on the Tiger which was in the main street of Tilly sur Seulles. Two had been blown off already and after a respawn, we capped the flag and I went on satcheling. I had already equipped and armed my satchel when a piat blew up the Tiger. I threw my satchel anyway, because I didn't know what to o with an armed one at that oment. BOOM, blew up 4 guys at least. Kick.

I LOL-ed and thought immediately of this thread ;)

Offline Lydecker

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 21-01-2011, 23:01:12 »
HSLAN just a while ago. I was next to Villers in my trusty Achilles when a german grenade rolls to my side and I just immediately react by clearing the nearest house on my left with some HE ammo. 3 TK's and 'ooops, sorry' followed by some nice comments from teammates. We almost lost Villers just because of that. Not that epic, but damnit, I should know better.

Offline Beaufort

• WIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 21-01-2011, 23:01:42 »
Right now on hslan. I land my broken plane on cobra's airfield, make a nice turn while it repairs, start to take off, when suddenly one @#%!!! drives an APC right in my way, blocks me, jumps out and teamkills me. And I crash before I can complain.