Author Topic: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship  (Read 25789 times)

Offline hOMEr_jAy

• Lannister Loyalist
    • View Profile
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
Re: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship
« Reply #226 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:04 »
I think ottozeimer sounds very reasonable. It is a limit of how much shit you can do to other people before we civilized countries should react. First Israel have stolen almost half of the palestinian land, now theyre surpressing the people in the leftover land. Its a war. Germans were kicked out when they occupied countries in 1940, why isnt Israel kicked out now for occupying a country. I dont really see why hamaz is so bad either. In ww2 allied bombers deliberately killed civilian germans in such huge numbers so hamaz couldnt even dream of achieving the same if they would exist for 1000 years. They just try to win back their nation, i guess like the french freedom fighters in ww2. When we judge hamaz we forget about the terrible things we did ourselves after ww2, when innocent german kids were beaten, and mocked their hole lives, and sometimes even  killed. If someone occupied my country, and maybe killed many in my family, i wouldnt hesitate by doing what the hamaz do.
    Its noteworthy that if you kill 5 and hurt 15 civilians with a bomb youre a criminal terrorist, but if you burn to death and kill 1000 with a bomb from a plane then youre a hero. Or, if you tie explosives to your own body, sacrifice your life in the blow, then youre a coward. But if you sit in a plane 10 000 feet over the ground, pushing a button in your plane, to kill someone who dont even have a chance of fighting back, then youre a brave american or israeli hero.  

regarding the videos in the previous post... of course they fight back. Are they not boarded in international waters ?  Then these israel soldiers have no more value than a somalian pirate.
« Last Edit: 08-06-2010, 20:06:28 by Jobabb Jobabbsen »

Offline MerugopXL

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:22 »
Peaceful my ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LulDJh4fWI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn3jTT0afZk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvS9PXZ3RWM
I saw that footage on the news. (Gvien free by the Israelic army i doubt it's rea. but anyways).
 I als o heard that multiple shot were already shot by the army and i woulld fight back 2.

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:12 »
First Israel have stolen almost half of the palestinian land, now theyre surpressing the people in the leftover land. Its a war. Germans were kicked out when they occupied countries in 1940, why isnt Israel kicked out now for occupying a country.

So in other words you want a campaign of ethnic cleansing to remove Jews from the middle east.

Yeah, real nice move there. And you're calling other people Nazis?

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:41 »
I just place it as shit happens.

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:04 »
Am i a nazi since i mean the jews should get out of the lands given to palestinians by UN in 1947 or whenever it was? 

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:19 »
Cause it makes alot more sense to regard palistenians as subhumans and bomb them to crap while taking over more and more of their land, the walls you see build on tv are build not on the border between israel and the west bank, but inside the westbank.

Oh and watch the simple minded folks throwing around labels :) thats when you know you won the moral highground.
« Last Edit: 08-06-2010, 20:06:51 by Stefan »
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:39 »
Indeed. Its quite annoying to be called nazi for something like this. I would rather think its nazi to occupy a country and think its perfectly ok. But its not that simple thankfully, the first one to call the other nazi win the argument.

Offline Nerdsturm

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:50 »
Am i a nazi since i mean the jews should get out of the lands given to palestinians by UN in 1947 or whenever it was?  

Ehhh... Yeah, that's actually pretty racist...

Now, if you said the Israeli government should cede the lands to Palestinian rule that's fine, but it's pretty messed up to say Jews can't live there just because they're Jewish.

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:44 »
Fine, thats what i meant. Israeli illegal occupants. I thought they were the jews. Sorry.

Even by saying some occupants should get away from the illegaly occupied zone, can be turned into racistic here.
« Last Edit: 08-06-2010, 20:06:34 by Jobabb Jobabbsen »

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:31 »
What do you define as "illegally occupied land"?

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:44 »
well ill give you some 101 in discussions, when someone throws a label at you ( thats when you know they are out of ideas and are raging inside and want to belittle you ) you have them define the words they use against you.

So when someone calls you a racist , you ask them to define the word racist , which means hating someone cause of their race/color in short.

Then you simply explain that 1. you dont care what religion/color etc they are 2. you dont hate them 3. that you want them to reverse an illegal act by which alot of problems on both sides will be solved.

In the end you know what side is more believable when actual facts are presented compared to name calling , for example calling people on a boat terrorists for shipping humanitarian aid to Gaza.

Oh btw what kinda of label would the simple minded use when an israely soldier is shot 1 time in the chest and 4 times in the head?
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
  • Forgotten Hope Alliance
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #237 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:41 »
Guys, I think the boarding of this specific ship and the actions of both sides is the real subject of this topic.

Irregardless of the badass reputation or history of Israel (which indeed generally isn't pretty) I would say that in this occasion radicalised Islamists were willingly seeking a confrontation to make marters out of themselves. The current available evidence (both from videos of Turkish and Israelian source) makes that quite clear.

Any country would have done exactly the same (Afaik the ships were either on the verge of entering International waters, or already in Israelian waters) . Check out the radio communications, they are very decent from Israelian side and *quite* indecent from the aidship's side referring to 9/11 and other such matters.

I am perfectly fine with pointing fingers at Israel any time of the day, but this specific instance is just not one of them whatever way I look at it. They were in their full right to board the ships (remember, Israelian waters or on the verge of entering them). They were in their full right to return fire (which is how it looks at this moment). And the boarding ships were FAR from innocent in nature, as is seen on videos and photos from a turkish sources (which should show a best case scenario, but dont).

Nazi Germany wasn't exactly the nicest, but I think everyone agrees that twisting history to 'just put some more blame on the already evil Germans' is not the right thing to do.

I see a similar thing happen with this case happening right now. And for those who keep holding hands above the corrupt Hamas regime ....remove the flaps from your eyes. Hamas has done many evil things, not perse to Israelians but as well to their own people and are a criminal organisation that is benefitting tremendously from the current status quo to preserve their power and control the flow of aid money and goods.

Period.
« Last Edit: 08-06-2010, 20:06:57 by Dnarag1M »

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 08-06-2010, 20:06:08 »
Cause it makes alot more sense to regard palistenians as subhumans and bomb them to crap while taking over more and more of their land, the walls you see build on tv are build not on the border between israel and the west bank, but inside the westbank.

Oh and watch the simple minded folks throwing around labels :) thats when you know you won the moral highground.
I knew you'd come back....and no one is reguarding palestinians, just thier motives are acts are proposterous and shoudl be noted as such cruel acts which make them seem as vicious and uncivil as they are. Prove to me where we are taking more of their land, as discussed 1,000 times we have offered to give it back, they denied it wasn't enough, start to fuck with Israel, get thier asses handed to them, and now you pitty them? What do you expect Israel to do, pack up and leave the land that is rightfully theirs, because a group of inhumane people expect them to and keep bombing and terrorizing them if they don't? You want Israel to just shrug it off and pretend all the killings don't happen, but doom on Israel if they decide to serve Justice? So naive...

Simple minded folks lol, please...is that even an insult anymore?

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 08-06-2010, 21:06:04 »
Is Israel really, "rightfully" Jewish in the first place?  I mean, Tennessee is rightfully Cherokee but they haven't quite gotten it back yet.