Author Topic: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship  (Read 25716 times)

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
Re: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship
« Reply #210 on: 07-06-2010, 12:06:41 »
How come, everytime i click these trusted sources, i get on a website felt with ads, commercials and other with a tiny bit of writing?
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 07-06-2010, 13:06:45 »
How come, everytime i click these trusted sources, i get on a website felt with ads, commercials and other with a tiny bit of writing?
http://bahun.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/The-Evolution-of-Online-Journalism.jpg
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
  • Forgotten Hope Alliance
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #212 on: 07-06-2010, 13:06:05 »
Welcome to 2010. The hotter the content, the more advertisement you will see.

The reason for this is simple : Hot content = lots of visitors = high exposure of advertisements = income.
From the other side : Hot content = lots of visitors = high bandwith usage = spendings.

Spendings need Income to compensate. Hence, hot content often needs advertisement to sustain it unless its from a major major major news website.

Offline Smiles

• FH-Betatester
  • Boooo Auto-Spot! Booo
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 08-06-2010, 13:06:18 »
Ofc i know how come:) but ******* and others keep posting links with sources wich are completly unreliable and are obviously not ment for information. Just wanted to be... well.. i dunno how its called but i read through this thread and its bull.

Haha: comments from fucktards nitpicking insignificant bits of the story ;D.
« Last Edit: 08-06-2010, 13:06:59 by Smiles »
I'm taking my own freedom
puttin' it in my song
singing loud and strong
proving all day long
I'm takin' my freedom
puttin' it in my stroll
I'll be hop-steppin' y'all
lettin' the joy unfold

Offline ottozeimer

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 08-06-2010, 14:06:02 »
It seems like we have one Nazi Germany close to Europe, so close, that it can participate in the Eurovision and the Euro league (basketball).

Short quiz:
Which country has undeclared nuclear weapons? (some 50-80 warheads, ant that's definitely not IRAN)
Which country for 40 years has declined UN inspection and openly defies its resolutions? (not Iran, believe me!)
Which country on a constant basis kills, maims, kidnaps and holds special rendition to civilians within the defiance of the human rights and the Geneva convention?
Which country attacks humanitarian aid ships in the international water and other humanitarian aid buildings such as schools, shelters, hospitals?
Which country did attack USS liberty and almost sank it? (Not Vietnam)
Which country does it and for all these merits, receives funding from the US government some $3 bln /year.

Gaza is a Palestinian Ghetto, which as shamefully as it sounds has much resemblance to ww2 ghettoes.
As Achmedinejad said, the Zionist regime is counting its last days and thats true, because you cant always get away when bombing UN shelters (Lebanon 2006), UN schools (GAZA), USS ships (Liberty), NATO Ships (recent incidents) and killing, maiming or holding in a concentration camps some hundreds of thousands humans.

Its Israel that is a problem, not some guys in Khandakhar or Basrah, seriously. If its not for the Israel, our taxpayer money would not subsidise occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 08-06-2010, 14:06:45 »
Guess who's a bigot on the FH Forums? (Hint: name begins with "o", ends with "ttozeimer")

Offline Lightning

• Dreamcrusher
  • FH2 Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 08-06-2010, 14:06:27 »
Guess who's a bigot on the FH Forums? (Hint: name begins with "o", ends with "ttozeimer")
Ran out of valid arguements?  :(

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #217 on: 08-06-2010, 15:06:18 »
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 08-06-2010, 15:06:07 »

Unlike militaryphotos forum we allow discussion and facts, if you want an echochamber to jerk off to dead brown people this is the wrong place for you.
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 08-06-2010, 17:06:20 »

Unlike militaryphotos forum we allow discussion and facts,

Yes, "facts." But ottozeimers's post contains few of those.

Offline Von Tiger

• FH-Betatester
  • 11PzG
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 08-06-2010, 19:06:01 »

Unlike militaryphotos forum we allow discussion and facts,

Yes, "facts." But ottozeimers's post contains few of those.

Those are true. Or are you living in a empty fuel barrel in middle of nowhere?

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
  • Forgotten Hope Alliance
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #221 on: 08-06-2010, 19:06:07 »
@ Ottozeimer : All true points. I hope you do understand that the 'defence' of Israel in this thread is based on this specific incident, and has more to do with trying to reveal the true intentions of the 'peaceful ships with cargo'.

On all points you mention (Well except the sinking of the Liberty which can still be seen as one huge fuckup in wartime but has very little to do with all the other stuff) I fully agree, and I think many people who defended Israel's actions in this thread.

Anyways, it is somewhat outside of the scope of this topic, but certainly true.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 08-06-2010, 19:06:32 »

Unlike militaryphotos forum we allow discussion and facts, if you want an echochamber to jerk off to dead brown people this is the wrong place for you.
Wow, where did that come from?

Offline MerugopXL

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 08-06-2010, 19:06:24 »
Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship

More than 10 people have been killed after Israeli commandos stormed a convoy of ships carrying aid to the Gaza Strip, the Israeli army says.

Armed forces boarded the largest vessel overnight, clashing with some of the 500 people on board.
It happened about 40 miles (64 km) out to sea, in international waters.
Israel says its soldiers were shot at and attacked with weapons; the activists say Israeli troops came on board shooting.
The European Union has called for an inquiry to establish what happened.

'Guns and knives'
The six-ship flotilla, carrying 10,000 tonnes of aid, left the coast of Cyprus on Sunday and had been due to arrive in Gaza on Monday.
Israel says its soldiers boarded the lead ship in the early hours but were attacked with axes, knives, bars and at least two guns.
"Unfortunately this group were dead-set on confrontation," Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev told the BBC.

Organisers of the flotilla said at least 30 people were wounded in the incident. Israel says 10 of its soldiers were injured, one seriously.

(...)

He accused the convoy of a "premeditated and outrageous provocation", describing the flotilla as an "armada of hate".
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas condemned Israel's actions, saying it had committed a massacre.
Most of the people on board the boats were Turkish.
Turkey said it "strongly condemn[ed] these inhumane practices of Israel", AFP news agency reported.
In Turkey, dozens of protesters tried to storm the Israeli consulate in the Istanbul, while Israeli ambassadors have been summoned to the Turkish, Greek and Spanish foreign ministries to explain what happened.

Blockade
Israel had repeatedly said it would stop the boats, calling the campaign a "provocation intended to delegitimise Israel".
Israel and Egypt tightened a blockade of Gaza after the Islamist movement Hamas took power there in 2007.
Israel says it allows about 15,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid into Gaza every week.
But the United Nations says this is less than a quarter of what is needed.
The incident comes a day before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is due to meet US President Barack Obama in Washington after one of the most strained periods in US-Israeli relations in years.
Source: BBC News - Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship

Seems like the situation escalated, to say the least, because the ships would't stop.  If the cargo has been checked and only contains aid material, then I don't see why they wouldn't let the aid reach palestinian controlled land. Such blockades don't exactly encourage to come to a concensus, if anything it polarizes the parties involved...
I don't ahve anything against jews, but the Izraelian ppl think they can do everything just because the Usa is protecting them,
While The gaza stroke is starving they are shooting ppl in the head on peacefull ships.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 08-06-2010, 19:06:24 »
Yeah, a peaceful ship that stabbed and beat them, and they only pulled real guns when they were fired on.

Very peaceful.

How come that didn't happen on the other ships.   ::)