Author Topic: RELAUNCH HSLAN!  (Read 8811 times)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: RELAUNCH HSLAN!
« Reply #90 on: 18-07-2011, 14:07:40 »
I Will ones i come home from work cant wait to play some of the African maps again for the first time in ages i long for African maps.

I would so love to play Gazala/el Alamein/Supercharge/giarabub again that would be my biggest witsh for african maps addet to the map list.
Hahaha, Priest! This is the moment for me to come back at you with your "I hate Africa I'd rather see it removed from the mod" remark  :P :P :P

Priestdk

« Reply #91 on: 18-07-2011, 14:07:04 »
I now but that was pre patch ;-) before the neew Patch witch made africa alot more epic again in my eyes.
Before the patch i just cut not get myself to play a africa map, and i was ready to delete africa maps from the mod if i hade the choice ;-)

Offline Catwisel

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 19-07-2011, 09:07:37 »
Thx all of you guys for some epic rounds yesterday  ;D

btw. el alamein is a  slaughtering when the axis lost all the flags .....  ;D

Offline Leopardi

• [11PzG] member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 19-07-2011, 12:07:30 »
The demand hasn't subsided even though its 5 days after release. Hslan 2 sounds very relevant to me.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 19-07-2011, 15:07:37 »
*cough*
Problem is, is it really worth having a 2nd server ?

This is not free, and no one knows how many players will still be playing regularly in a few weeks. Not to mention that there are still many empty servers available, and people paying for them, they deserve to be used.  ;)
I'm with Strat here. As much as I love the way hslan is adminned, there are still several others which deserve attention. I remember 79th server always to be good too, join that one (edit: I just saw in game-monitor that their server is still 2.3 so we have to wait a little longer before we can join them), or try out the server I played on yesterday: EBF. Also a nice and well controlled server as far as I could tell from 4+ hours of playing there yesterday.

Offline Malsa

• A very static artist.
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 19-07-2011, 16:07:16 »
As much as I think it would be sweet with a second HSLAN server, I think we should support other servers that also run with PURE settings and official awards!

Offline Musti

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 19-07-2011, 17:07:58 »
There can be only one Hslan! Other one would be just its retard brother,that no one wants to be in until 1st is full.
Its better to have one nicely adminned Hslan than two with admin numbers split between them.
WARNING!
Assholes are closer than they appear!

Offline hslan.Bulwey

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 19-07-2011, 18:07:03 »
Its better to have one nicely adminned Hslan than two with admin numbers split between them.
This!
« Last Edit: 19-07-2011, 18:07:48 by hslan.Bulwey »