Author Topic: Snowdrift clipping  (Read 464 times)

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
Snowdrift clipping
« on: 20-10-2011, 12:10:14 »
Anyone mentioned the snowdrift overlooking the town on Eppeldorf that you can go prone into and clip it so anyone passing can't see you but you can still shoot out?

It's in quite a vital elevated position overlooking the town and on quite a used route as the map plays out.

I will post details, but I don't want to give the position away too much - hence why I didn't post my screens straight away.
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
Re: Snowdrift clipping
« Reply #1 on: 20-10-2011, 12:10:43 »
If it is the place I'm thinking of, it has already been reported and fixed for next version.

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #2 on: 21-10-2011, 10:10:11 »
Ahh cool thanks mate.

I think it's the only one, I did a little reccy' along the tree line to the left (while facing the town) and couldn't find another instance of the same clippable snowdrift.

Did take a while for me to get the sploiter out of that position, he was using a heavy machine gun and the noise gave him away, I couldn't tell where the fire was coming from.  I'll be watching that spot on that map from now on.
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline General_Henry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-10-2011, 03:10:40 »
Ahh cool thanks mate.

I think it's the only one, I did a little reccy' along the tree line to the left (while facing the town) and couldn't find another instance of the same clippable snowdrift.

Did take a while for me to get the sploiter out of that position, he was using a heavy machine gun and the noise gave him away, I couldn't tell where the fire was coming from.  I'll be watching that spot on that map from now on.

I remember some sniper SL was hiding there and we can't really drive that guy out, massacred.