Author Topic: ste_mere_eglaise texture issue  (Read 1750 times)

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
Re: ste_mere_eglaise texture issue
« Reply #15 on: 24-06-2011, 21:06:24 »
With the animations, I always wanted to see a complex animation for artillery, where the man fires, manually reloads and gets back to fire position on the howitzer, all the time making for a dynamic target. But alas.

Yeah the current "look I'm firing my gun without even moving a finger" is a big immersion breaker...

On topic: Well done, sir! The bloody bandage is a nice touch in an already really detailed game.
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 27-06-2011, 11:06:26 »
@default_player: Finally got around to trying this out, looks great, but before I add it to the sticky I was wondering if it's much work to add the blood to the thrown bandage as well?

I only ask because it looks a bit weird when you throw it and the blood disappears... :-\

And if you still haven't gotten rid of the green soldiers, it might be worth reposting the problem in the Help/Support section of the forum (more people will see it).

Offline default_player

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 28-06-2011, 21:06:01 »
I only ask because it looks a bit weird when you throw it and the blood disappears...

I agree, it's in another kit dds no doubt. You can sticky now and update once I look into it.

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01-07-2011, 13:07:10 »
Ok, done.

Just so you know, I've put the files in the same folder hierarchy as the objects_weapons_client.zip and uploaded them again (so installing them is just a case of dropping one folder into the open zip file)... :)